China Car Forums banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: Geely Beauty Leopard (Leading)

I really wonder who does the designing for Geely. Each design they come out looks weird...as if like its deformed. I think they should just fire the whole design staff if they would want to think of making it big in the international market.:nono:

·
Banned
75 Posts

I agree that. The interior of this car is so weird. Don't like the interior so much.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Very poor Supra copy. Looks like a cheap fibreglass special of the kind usually stuck on a VW chassis

·
Registered
107 Posts

its a long and sad story...in 1961 the President tells engineers to produce a %100 Turkish Made car...the most of the engineers were Goverment Railway Factories engineers...and they had to design and produce it in 129days to Republic greetings...they did it! they have designed and produce 2cars in 129day in 1961 at railway factories of goverment...but at republic greetings something happened...the president choose the one which has no fuel in tank for security :nono: and it had stopped at ceramony that made president to cancel all project :nono:

trailer of the movie ''DEVRIM ARABALARI'' (DEVRIM AUTOMOBILES):

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc...evrim-arabalary-ya-yaparsak-fragma_shortfilms

pics from the movie:

http://www.devrimarabalari.com/resimler.html

·
Registered
20 Posts

in fact the MYBO was produced in 2000 ,it is designed for low-income racing car fans.the MYBO have a racing car shape and ordinary sedan heart.

·
Registered
16 Posts

worlds tackiest car. Was styled by a 1st grader who was trying to draw a supra.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Cars like this fascinate me. It's now I guess little more than a historical oddity, but still a fascinating story. I've been looking around the Net more and found more about it. The best part is that it was a totally local effort. Even the Anadol was initially a British design.

Hint of Mark 2 Zephyr in there as well Mehmet. I do look at it and wonder what may have been.

·
Registered
68 Posts

When did the Beauty Leopard stop production? I know every Chinese car seems to remain in production somewhere, but surely not in this case?

81 - 96 of 96 Posts