China Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Just for the information
I saw the car in egypt and I was once thinking of buying it
the engine here is a 1.6 not 1.5
the 1.5 sits in the Maple ( same engine )

" 1.6 16V EFI " was written on the gray engine of the ck and it produces 107hp at 6000 RPM .

looks the same as the pics posted by admin

·
Registered
481 Posts
the car is not photogenic from all angles , I mean from the side it looks wierd , from the back it looks like a Toyota Corolla Replica ..

the interior is not that bad like many reporters said on Detroit , In fact I kinda like it , its only the outside that really not going all together well

design wise not build wise ( haven't tested it to post any actual thoughts )

·
Registered
481 Posts
I drived a CK-1 once , but I dont own it
anyways , it feels good , but the engine sounds are wierd , for example when I am on the 1st gear , the engine makes a noise like the same noise any car makes when u are on reverse ...

anyways its full of plasticy stuff , but so is all the cars of the same pirce tag
I just adored the extra features it had ( abs / 6-cd changer / remote / airbags / power mirrors / power windows / headlight height and intensity controler / parking light / parking sensors ) all of the mentioned package are only available for higher class cars here , even my :( crashed palio has only ( ABS , 2 front power windows , parking light ) and misses all of the rest .

·
Registered
481 Posts
Geely just sucks ..
I am eager to see some chery crash results

Geely should stick to scooters or let someone else buy thier factories ... and turn them into a respectufll company ..

Seriously , they are shame to chinese auto .

·
Registered
481 Posts
RiseOfTheRev01ution said:
I can see the results are bad, but what score would C-NCAP give the car get? A one? Or lower?
A one yellow star on a red background

:D no offence just kidding , hehe

·
Registered
481 Posts
spyshots!

Well I liked this car when I first saw it , In fact I liked its interior more than its exterior , it just misses the quality and polish , but it would've been alot better .

Anyways I always wanted this car as hathback insted of these crappy HQs geely are still making ..

and with better rims

SO I photoshoped my dream :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
maybe 4 start out of 100

or maybe 4 red stars ... which translates to 1/4 real star !

·
Registered
481 Posts
lol at Devil , you now made it a TOTAL mercedes rip off

·
Registered
481 Posts
there's nothing new about the interior except the gearbox and the stupid plastic wood ..

this car needs a Carlieft not a facelift .. after being on the streets for 2 years here , Whenver i see one , they look like they are 15 years old ... headlights so foggy ... dirty washed out paint ... and no thats not a single incident ,, all GEELYS tend to look the same ... like they were heavily used for ages.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Rarely Hazik , Geelys Dealership closed without a warning in Egypt ..

On the other hand , A5s / A11 / QQ and A6 are all over the roads .. I must spot at least 8 to 10 of them daily on going to work and coming back of it .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts