China Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Rarely Hazik , Geelys Dealership closed without a warning in Egypt ..

On the other hand , A5s / A11 / QQ and A6 are all over the roads .. I must spot at least 8 to 10 of them daily on going to work and coming back of it .

·
Registered
13 Posts
A company in Honduras got the distribution of Geely, and they are promoting the Geely CK, I had a Chance to view one in a local show and it appears to be a solid Car. good fit and finish, an spacious, considering the car is as small as a Kia Rio. The distributor said that this car has a Toyota based engine. Is that true ? Also, I say the engine bay, and the Radiator assembly is made out of plastic. is it durable? :(

·
Registered
547 Posts
Good pictures. Actually I think the interior looks good. For a car of this price quality is good enough. Compare this to Toyota Aygo, there's not that much difference ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any Singapore Owners here? I am currently a Picanto owner (OPC) thinking of changinf to CK. Got a reasonable quote after overtrading my car. I need some reviews from local owners please.

I currently hosting my own forum , kiaownersgroup, i also a member in sggeely

·
Registered
52 Posts
Carrelated said:
A company in Honduras got the distribution of Geely, and they are promoting the Geely CK, I had a Chance to view one in a local show and it appears to be a solid Car. good fit and finish, an spacious, considering the car is as small as a Kia Rio. The distributor said that this car has a Toyota based engine. Is that true ? Also, I say the engine bay, and the Radiator assembly is made out of plastic. is it durable? :(
As the radiator assembly made of plastic, it depends. For instance Daihatsu uses this system in many models: Terios, yrv and sirion. And they work just fine. Not just in the first year, but for many years, miles in tough conditions.
It depends on the quality of materials and molding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
maybe said:
Hello,I don't like the wood from the interior;
The gearbox it's made in colaboration whit Antonov or it is a gearbox made by Geely?
Buy the way all the plastic from interior are very very cheep,and the car have some problems whit the front suspensions
There won't be an Antonov Gearbox in any Geely car before the end of 2008. The prototypes still have to be made and tested before we can go into massproduction. There will, however, be a Geely car WITH an Antonov gearbox on some Carshow in Beijing in late 2008, I believe. Does anyone know anything about a timetable, concerning the prototype testing?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Still a long way to go...

Cuongnet is good for something.... he brings us back to one of our favorite subjects: Geely

"Whenver i see one , they look like they are 15 years old ... headlights so foggy ... dirty washed out paint ... and no thats not a single incident ,, all GEELYS tend to look the same ... like they were heavily used for ages."

Cryptonx, the day that Geely gets that pedal cluster to be in alignment, i.e. not cockeyed like the one seen below, will be the day that they move into the world of global quality. I'm afraid that they are all like that, both automatic and manual transmission models, both Geely and Geely Maple.

But as for their bold entry into automatics, I must give them credit. That is a good move and in that respect they are stepping out front among domestic makers.

Hazik you photos are fantastic as usual.

61 - 80 of 137 Posts