China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the car is not on sale yet? 95000RMB is still less than Corolla, honda city, and elantra.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Don't know about the rear view but the front of this car looks like a cross between the Kia Spectra and the Suzuki Forenza (or the Daewoo Lacetti)that debuted about two years ago when GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. started smirshing happily together.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The rear looks a bit like the Daewoo Lacetti/Chevy Optra and the interior is 99% Corolla

·
Administrator
17,146 Posts
Below is the interior of FC which was displayed at 2008 Detroit Show:

It is different than the interior shown in this thread:

What does that mean? Was the car refreshed for 2008 or did Geely modify the central console just for Detroit?

More pictures of FC:
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/detroit-2008-geely-fc/

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
"Vision" started to be on sale on May 18, 2007.

Generally reflected it's fine overall, there are some minor problems. It's power is fairly impressive and sells from 70,000+ to 100,000+RMB.

People in China are waiting for Vision as Geely's productivity is not big enough.

:thumb:

·
Registered
24 Posts
martin_krpan said:
Below is the interior of FC which was displayed at 2008 Detroit Show:
It is different than the interior shown in this thread:
What does that mean? Was the car refreshed for 2008 or did Geely modify the central console just for Detroit?
This is possible...Geely's 4S shop tells me there is only one type of interior at present that's shown in the second pic. But I personally like that shown in Detroit.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Re: Geely FC (Vision)

most interiors do :)
perhaps it is a premium option on this car, but as of now, the cars other compontents in terms of premium quality wouldnt match leather

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Geely FC (Vision)

An unconfirmed news says Vision I will equipped with CVVT 1.5 instead of CVVT 1.8 as the latter one does not sell as expected. Vision I with CVVT 1.5 will be about 10K RMB cheaper than 1.8.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts