China Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen. It's official. Geely Motors has launched in New Zealand with the first dealer in Christchurch. The two models included in the range are the MK Hatch & sedan.

Official website is: www.geely.co.nz

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like those chances!

My personal pic would be the hatch just because it hasn't got the larger boot which makes it harder to park. I'd have it in white.

If the Geely sells well with both the MK and LC, then they might release the EC7 sedan and EC7-RV which are larger and a bit better looking.

I've already posted those pics in the MK thread.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's my opinion: Give them time. Geely in terms of auto company history is still in its infancy and is learning to walk and for them to enter a market like New Zealand is something quite good. Look how well Great Wall is doing.

By the way, leave the Top Gear overdiscription to me.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's official-Geely will be introducing the EC-7 into New Zealand this year! This comes on top of news that Great Wall's first proper sedan will be the car model launched in New Zealand and Australia as well.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You could visit the Geely website at www.geely.co.nz or got to your local dealership which is in Greenlane (assuming it's open already).

However, I have some info on the warranty for you. It is a factory mechanical warrantly which lasts 3 years/100,000km.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Panda is now on sale in New Zealand wearing the Gleagle badge for some reason. I'll see if I can get pics soon.

It hasn't been advertised on the official website yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts