·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i dont know, but it sure reminds me with a BMW 5 series! 1998

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, a 1987 Hyundai Pony with a 2001 Avante XD dash, Mercedes C-Class grille and 2002 BMW 7-Series tail lights that don't fit well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I still can't get over all these manual transmissions in boring sedans. These days, in the United States, pretty much only sports/sporty cars and total strippers (no A/C, manual windows and door locks) have manuals-something like 80-90% of all vehicles sold have automatics.

·
Registered
13 Posts
BMW Called, they reported they have lost some tail lights of the previous generation 5 Series.... Seriously, damn this car is awful. i was complaining short ago of the BYD designs, but this takes the cake ! It should be Banned.
I have seen some of these cars here in my country, and they look like if they will last only two or three years. Waste of money in my opinion.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It is originally based on a Daihatsu, called the Charade in Europe. Xiali also based their cars on the same car. Both factories licensed the exterior design from Daihatsu. Xiali still makes a car, used as a taxi a lot, that looks almost exactly like the Daihatsu.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts