1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Re: Gonow GS2

martin_krpan said:
First pictures of Gonow GS2 for Chinese market:
Rear is from the Hilux SW4:

Anyway, it's nice to get out of the common Prado Front end, etc. Good Work !

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

Can you tell us more about it Jason? Perhaps you can tell us who the designer was, and why it appeared in Italy before making its debut in China.

·
Registered
180 Posts

Hi,Dragin,

My friend,how are you.

Now for this GS-2 new SUV,you know it have not debut in china,though I am working for GONOW,I don't know more information than you.

I just know the engine is Mitusubishi 4G69,and 4 airbags,in future it will be 6 airbags.

The designer may be from Japan.

That's all I know.

·
Registered
4 Posts

It is a nice car and it reminds me of Toyota Fortuner but the rear lights sort of reminds me of the Toyota Previa.They have copied this car or what?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

zzffirst said:
Hi,Dragin,
My friend,how are you.
Now for this GS-2 new SUV,you know it have not debut in china,though I am working for GONOW,I don't know more information than you.
I just know the engine is Mitusubishi 4G69,and 4 airbags,in future it will be 6 airbags.
The designer may be from Japan.
That's all I know.
Hi Jason,
I'm fine thanks. Hoping you are well too.
The GS-2 is a big, and a welcome, departure from the old Fudi-built bodies. And so I was wondering. Perhaps you will hear about it when you attend the shows in Guangzhou and Beijing.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

Hi Jason,
Would love to be there to see all the new concept vehicles but regret that work will keep me away again. Hope to make it next year though.
Enjoy it and I hope you get to meet Laofan at one of the shows.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Gonow Aoosed GS

New SUV from Gonow with a strange name: Aoosed GS.

Size: 4640×1815x1800, wheelbase is 2745 and weight 1700kg for the 2wd and 1790 for the 4wd. Engine is a 2.4 with 100kw and [email protected] Price will start around 160.000. (all data from Gonow)

·
Registered
93 Posts

The GS-2 was on the Beijing 2010 Auto show on April,and it is said that it will be launched on the market at the end of this year,and at that time,GONOW will be on the Shanghai Motor Show with GAC together.Wating for the exciting news.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts