China Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....

Im located in Dominican Republic... has GONOW a USA dealer that i can buy from them close to my country.? Here we have Geely but these cars doesnt have good acceptance ....

Checking GONOW i like it very much the GX6 also the GS1 looks great!!.. and im interesting to buy one... What about the prices for these models?

I work every day with china... Im the Product manager for a telecom products distribution company in Dominican Republic... buying and contacting companies in china.. i have good friends there...

Thanks all...
Regards
Socrates

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Hi Toletenegro,
No, Gonow does not sell in the U.S.. But it is sold in South America, Uruguay I think. As to the availability near you.....I would suggest you contact Gonow's partner, Daewoo International if there's one near you. They may be able to help you.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi,Dragin,

Thank you very much for your help and reply Toletenegro's question.

In Dominican Republic we have one partner,he sold our GONOW car more than 3 years,but the sale volue is not big.

If some one want to contact our partner,please let me know.

·
Registered
161 Posts
we supply gonow spare parts at lower price,please to send us your inquire,you will find you will save many money compare with you buy spare parts dirrectly from gonow factory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts