China Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A motor show will find this great new cars for the Italian market and Great Wall
GW will exhibit two new cars.

the first is the GW Voleex with new euro 5 engines(1.3 92hp and 1.5 104 hp) and automatic or classic manual trasmission.

but the other new car(and more interesting) is the Steed 5 with new front and new engine: finally GW introduce the 2.0 litre diesel with 150 hp but unfortunately is still euro 4.

more news will be available soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
other images of the Voleex

and i've a question: What car is in the background?(the green one)

the car in this colour and with these wheels is very nice, but i think that the italian market need a diesel engine, it's not sufficient only a LPG System but i think voleex is better than DR3

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG What I read

from autoblog.it
In seguito, la Voleex sarà equipaggiata anche con il nuovo motore diesel 1.5 TDI a 3 cilindri da 143 CV di potenza e 284 Nm di coppia massima.
translation
Subsequently, the Voleex will be equipped with the new 1.5 TDI diesel engine 3-cylinder 143 hp and 284 Nm of torque, the most powerful diesel category. :eek: :eek:

martin_krpan said:
The green car on the photo is Great Wall Kulla Concept:
oh nice concept :)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
tdi said:
kula concept?
the original electrical kula was only a 2 seater?

btw finaly after more than 2 years of tests we see the 3 cylinder diesel engine!
At Auto China 2008 (Beijing) Great Wall showed the Kulla Concept which was a very small 3 door city car, a year later (Auto China 2009, Shanghai) Great Wall was present with the larger 5 door Kulla Concept.

Voleex

Hover 5

Steed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts