China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi every body,
I am new to this forum. However, I bought 2009 Great Wall Deer Pick-up last March. The car is very nice and heavy duty. It also compete Toyota cars here in my country OMAN.
However, there is a small problem in this car which is the increase in the temperature. It goes higher than the half and continues until it reaches a stage where the AC got disconnected (i.e. no cooling). This increase in temperature has been seen at speed of 120 KM/hr and with increasing the speed the situation become worse.

For the owner or the manufacturer, this small and may be simple problem will affects your sales as well your reputation here in Oman.

I can assure you, if would you be able to solve this problem; you will bit Toyota pick-up( the popular and expensive pick-up in Oman).

Myself, I believe the problem will be either in:
1.efficiency of the radiator's impeller. or/and
2. Water pump efficiency to provide the sufficient circulation. or/and
3.The radiator efficiency to exchange heat with air effectively.

Can someone feed me back from the manufacturer regarding the right solutions becuse this is a common deficict in Oman. So, I can aske for repair accordingly?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First of all, thank you for your replay.

I am sure there is no blockage nor a maintenance issue.
Also, I heared many custmors here in Oman who have/complaining about the same problem.
Also, my cousin told me that one of his friend install a bigger radiator but the problem is still there.

It may also worth to mention that the temperature in Oman is very high around 50 degC and the car might be designed for cold weather only???.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts