China Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are planing a little road trip from Zhuhai, China to and around Europe. At times we may need to spend a night in the Florid. Does anyone know if the front seats fold fully flat? In the US the Scion Xb (like the GW CoolBear) the front seats fold fully flat. You just slide then forward, remove the head rests and fold them so they are flat with the back seat. You then remove the back seat back and you end up with a very near flat area where you can sleep. Can someone please check to see if this can be done with their Florid? We are currently in the US and our Florid is in storage in Zhuhai. We will check on a Scion Ax (like the GW Florid) here in the US but they may not be the same.

Any comments about taking the Florid on a long road trip would be helpful. Our Florid has about 13Km and has been great. We did need to replace the fuel pump but maybe this was due to the car sitting when we were away and GW did this for free. What spare parts should we bring?

Does anyone know if we can sell the Florid in Europe after we are finished with our road trip? What country would be best and the most easy?

Thanks in advance!
LiLi and Mark

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi, i had a similar idea once, but florid may not be the best option for it.
You should choose something bigger

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Something bigger would be nice. But gas is very expensive and I have a GW Florid and it is good on gas so that is what it looks like we will be driving. Unless someone is looking to trade? For western China and Kazakhstan a small 4WD would be great. Some of the roads look like they will be hard on the Florid. But the roads in Europe and eastern China are great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts