China Car Forums banner

301 - 320 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
The Eaton M-Locker locking rear axle differential is not available in the H3/H5 diesel models (2.0VGT or 2.5TCi). Only the gasoline engine models offer it.

I contacted GW last year. They told me the diesel models would soon offer it, but almost a year later, you still can't buy a diesel with the M-Locker. So, I gave up.

Evidently, the M-Locker designed for their old Toyota-copy rear axle can't handle the torque output of the diesels.

·
Registered
8 Posts
...I contacted GW last year. They told me the diesel models would soon offer it, but almost a year later...
Well, it's understandable ... The same thing that we have.
Must be booked at the Russian plant. For the 4.55 and 4.88 gear is made​​. Just wait for the production of a new model of 4-8 months and you must provide a sample of the original factory gear (700 euro)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ivan,
My 2012 H3 2.5TCI, that I should receive anytime now, comes with Rear axle differential lock as listed in the Super Luxury version features.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ivan,
My 2012 H3 2.5TCI, that I should receive anytime now, comes with Rear axle differential lock as listed in the Super Luxury version features.
- It is very interesting!
In the enumeration of the technical characteristics of the model must be specified gear ratio rear axle. I've got this number is equal to 3.9. That is why the self-locking differentials on the petrol versions will not work.
If the car is new, then the rear axle housing will be a sticker with a number. I would be grateful if you can read it.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
very nice color also, i also had chance tu buy this one...but i got older model in this color, this is noble gray color right?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice color micodelija!

I love the universe blue myself.

Can ou post more pictures from another angles?

Thanks.

I still keep my old Hover, now its over 4 years and runs great

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqY_Ki5PTCM[/ame]
hi..here a video with more photos :thumb:
car is great!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lol

Ineteresuyu guards and possibly the whole guards in your blog to various sites, please tell me your price and a blog (I am writing to you not only with the offer )

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #317 (Edited)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hKBBipBWdY&list=UUkx_o1-Yeb1QnG88Wk9MlHA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

off road weekend in croatia at krizevci town!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in South Africa and have just bought the Hover H5 Diesel
I has currently only 5,000km on the clock and the folowing major problems have occured.
1. Steering Rack replaced
2. Gearbox replaced
Has any body had any similar problems or is my car a Monday or Friday car?
In addition when you change from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to third the revs shoot up every time you push the clutch in to change gears.
The supplier says that this is normal so as to not loose torque, I find this very irritating as it feels like you are not taking your foot off the accelerator fast enough?
However I maintain that it is a lovely car and is value for money when compared to a BMW X5

301 - 320 of 351 Posts