101 - 120 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Johnny Blaze said:
i thought 5 Liter sounds extreme...
2.4 is - ex 2.8 trimmed... =(
Chinese producers can't put 5.0 liter engines in their cars, it's not allowed because of laws which is connected with fuel consumption

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #105

so here is a diesel engine, hover diesel now start is sale in china

as i put photo before, 6 speed gearbox, pity that they still don't offer automatic version, but i hope that it will be offered soon

vgt turbo

new suspension with AWD sistem which now have TOD( torque on demand)

with this diesel engine and awd system hover now became more like all other suv vehicles, personally i like more classic 4x4 system with 4h and 4l mode, but mainly all SUV customers like more to have diesel engines with awd

·
Registered
110 Posts
micodelija said:
Chinese producers can't put 5.0 liter engines in their cars, it's not allowed because of laws which is connected with fuel consumption
Not necessary 5.0, why the do not put 3.0 - 4.0 liter engine?
Car is really heavy and some buffer for power is a must.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
it will be, firstly it will be launched new diesel engine, 2.0 with 150 hp, also it's finished new 2.0 gdi engine, with 160 hp, it's a gasoline version, final version should be 3.0 v6 engine with 220 hp

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

here it is...now as awd sistem, this is now a full size luxury suv, powerful diesel engine with 150 ps, cruise control, automatic transmission...all what you need for comfort drive, at chinese test car spend only 4.7 liter of diesel fuel per 100 km...very good :thumb:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
yes, auto.transmission is very big, so there is no space to put 4l mode, 4l mode will be at gasoline versions with regular gearbox, but diesel engine will have AWD sistem

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dear all, recently I bought a Haval H5, it has cd stereo with USB and AUX input but it doesn´t work with Ipod. Anyone knows if this radio is made for ipod?

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
I need roof bars for my Haval H5 but brands as Thule, Montblanc, Yakima or Prorack don´t produce roof bars for this specific model. If anyone knows another brand please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
I need roof bars for my Haval H5 but brands as Thule, Montblanc, Yakima or Prorack don´t produce roof bars for this specific model. If anyone knows another brand please let me know. Thanks

is this what you need, this is for H5 model

·
Registered
4 Posts
This was just released as the face-lifted version of the Hover in Australia badged as a X240. I'm going down to my local Great Wall dealer next week to check one out. It looks fantastic and the new front really suits it and the interior is pretty classy.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Re: Great Wall Hover

and here is temporary model h3, which will be on the market unitl h5 was finished, this h3 look much better to me:

new grill and new front bumper, also the engines are still old based mitsubishi engine, most of manifactures offer an engines with 110, 120 kw...and gwm still have 100 kw, also they use new technology for passenger car, and i just wondering why they didn't install newer and modern engine in hover, i have no doubt in quality of that mitusubishi engine, but personaly i would like to see at least 170 ps gasoline and 150 ps diesel engine in hover
i like the look of this one

101 - 120 of 351 Posts