China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
This 4WD is awesome and I would love to own one in Turbo Diesel of course. I hope it will one day make it's way to Australia.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
You just hit the point, but not all cars can pass the C-NCAP, we can just look at the C-NCAP crash test table for Fiat, Chery, Geely...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Do you know wish auto brand in most categories as the best results in ncap safety tests?
This brand as 5 models with 5 star results. from sub compacts, sedans, monovolumes.
The brand name is Renault

·
Registered
6 Posts
I too want to buy Hover diesel, but am afraid for fuel system, becouse in Russia ill-conditioned fuel..

Sorry for my inglish....:)

·
Registered
264 Posts
there are a few eastern european members on this forum that will probably beable to help u a lot, especially GWM expert MICODELJA

·
Registered
196 Posts
lucho said:
As far as I concern you have to evaluate an engine capacity by the torque, and the Turbo Diesel Hover have a pretty good torque about 220 N.m at 1800-2200 RPM, so I think it would not be the fastest car but the car would move very well with this engine.:thumb:
Yeah, turbo diesel engines are different. I don't have enough experience with these engines, but I know they make huge amounts of torque which moves the car nicely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbodiesel

·
Registered
6 Posts
ash said:
welcome Slimshady to chinacarforums. Very nice Avatar, did you draw it yourself?

why did you want to buy a hover? According to some members on here they really live GWM Hover and seems very good
Thank you! No avatar drew not ya. In Russia many people drive on chinese car and very complacent!!!

·
Registered
938 Posts

i have a hover with diesel engine, car have 95 ps and goes good, max.speed is 150 km/h, i don't want to drive it faster because car in completly new, also car isn't very noisy, car have instead a stick for 4x4, a new electric swich, works wery easily, also it's a super luxury version and have the front heaters

also soon i will try to put it a "dastek chip" tuning, then car will have at least 110 ps

·
Registered
6 Posts
also soon i will try to put it a "dastek chip" tuning, then car will have at least 110 ps[/QUOTE]

Dude, but where you has taken the program for "dastek chip" ?

·
Registered
938 Posts
they made it for you car, they take down the original ECU and make a copy of it...then they install a new parameters for machine and do the testing od dynometer (equipment which measuring the power of engine),also they regulate the overheating of engine(cooling sistem)

http://www.dastek.co.uk/
here you can read more about it

·
Registered
6 Posts
they made it for you car, they take down the original ECU and make a copy of it...then they install a new parameters for machine and do the testing od dynometer (equipment which measuring the power of engine),also they regulate the overheating of engine(cooling sistem)

Thanks!!!:thumb:

41 - 60 of 197 Posts