China Car Forums banner
121 - 140 of 197 Posts
Re: Great Wall Hover

thanks a lot...i will try to call in eurasia...

How many GWM have you imported in the last years in Croazia? You sell only Hover and Steed, or also some othe GWM car as Peri or Coolbear?

What about importing GWM in Slovenia?

some companies try to import GWM to slovenia, but all of them failed, problem is that hover as commercial vehicle can't pass at slovenian market, here in croatia we don't have those problems, but we are still on hold because of euro 4 engine, we import only 15 units ot croatia, most of other cars we sold in bosnia, there we also sold models like safe, deer (old toyota based models) and new hover diesel and steed diesel, itlay have very good homolgation regulatives, so you can arrange to import your vehicles with MOT (ministry of transport) certificate, while in our countries you can't do that, you need TUV, VCA, KWB or some other documents which are normal in EU,also croatia don't have car production so you can't agree with homolgation istitute

we also try to import peri but company suggested us that we don't do that because that low suit from fiat which is still in progress, for new models it's a chance to get a new passenger car florid, also we are expecting hover and steed with 2.5 tci diesel engines, which people in bosnia like, for croatia we want to offer new hover with 4g69 engine, have a liitle bit more power and couple of changes outside

i see ...it's not good that such a wonderful car as Hover have all these troubles...anyway i'm sure that soon GWM will become important in Europe too, just as happened for Hyundai 10 years ago.

I tried also to drive Shuanghuan CEO: a disaster ..it seems to me as driving an old commercial vehicle as fiat ducato o volswagen, but from 1990!! Hover is much better...the sensation is more similar to Captiva...

unfortunately for CEO, in italy this Suv from Shuanghuan costs from €.29,000 to 30,500, whereas the most expensive Hover (super luxury sport) is about 25100.

GWM is also cheaper for about Wingle / Steed if compared to Gonow pick up: 18,500 for Steed 2.4 super luxury 4x4 with leather inside, the same price of Gonow pick up....but as you can image Gonow seems a truck from 1990!!

Last news: Pordenone GWM Dealer called me yesterday...my new car has finally arrived!! As soon as possible i will show you the photos of MY Hover with kit sport...i'm so exciting..i hope to drive it soon.

Stay tuned

Enrico said:
unfortunately for CEO, in italy this Suv from Shuanghuan costs from €.29,000 to 30,500, whereas the most expensive Hover (super luxury sport) is about 25100.

GWM is also cheaper for about Wingle / Steed if compared to Gonow pick up: 18,500 for Steed 2.4 super luxury 4x4 with leather inside, the same price of Gonow pick up....but as you can image Gonow seems a truck from 1990!!
i think that gonow is more expensive because they are putting the engines in italy, when I talk with distributor in bosnia he told me that cars came in EU without engine and then importer install old fiat engine, personaly i don't like gonow so much, i wish them all best

Enrico said:
Last news: Pordenone GWM Dealer called me yesterday...my new car has finally arrived!! As soon as possible i will show you the photos of MY Hover with kit sport...i'm so exciting..i hope to drive it soon.

Stay tuned
very good, we can't wait for your pictures :thumb:

Great Wall Hover Photos

micodelija said:
very good, we can't wait for your pictures :thumb:

Here we are my friends...these are some images of my new Hover which is still in the dealer shop for the preparation and what else...let's hope the the leasing go fast ...:nono:

unfortunately my images are too big as jpeg...i have to compress them first...sorry...maybe this evening

Re: Great Wall Hover Photos

Enrico said:
Here we are my friends...these are some images of my new Hover which is still in the dealer shop for the preparation and what else...let's hope the the leasing go fast ...:nono:

unfortunately my images are too big as jpeg...i have to compress them first...sorry...maybe this evening
we just sold last week one white hover, also on leasing :thumb: , it's very easy to make small photo, you can use imageshack.us and put here a thumberlain...so we can see it when we open it, or if you have installed microsoft office and picture manager, by my opinion the best program to change the dimensions of your photos :thumb:

Re: Great Wall Hover Photos

Here we are...now the photos of my new Hover should be ready...what about it? Isn't it wonderful? The car is still in the dealer shop in pordenone and probably this week i will get it...

Attachments

Goooooooood mornig world!

This mornig I see with my eyes the first GWM in my life. On the main street a compltely white Hover was running slowly. A very interesting SUV, in my opinion. Hi enrico, are you italian like me? do you need i post more big pict? ask me easy...

hi Gilgy i'm italian...i'm from udine...last wednesday i took my Hover from the dealer...a very good car...as soon as possible i will post some other photos...the sport kit is wonderful..

Hi Enrico, The GWM Hoover in Italy becomes to be a lot! Another one in Belluno, near my parent's house, completely black. Nice and elegant! what's the colour of your new car?

costy said:
HELOO.I am from Romania resident in Italy, for two weeks and happy owner of a Hover SL Sport.
hello, it's a pleasure to meet you
wow...there is more and more hover owners here :)
here i will put photos of my hover:

very soon he will have 100.000 km

and this hover I sold 2 week ago, here is a photo where we install new side bar's for it

It's a miracle that no one was seriously hurt here. Looks like GWM needs to work on improving the B and A pillar strength, boosting the vehicle's strength to weight ratio overall.

121 - 140 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.