China Car Forums banner
141 - 160 of 197 Posts
Re: Great Wall Hover

very good choice Costy....i've just bought a Hover SL Sport with GPL last week...in ten days i had 1.500 km...for the moment very good and comfortable car...which colour have you inside black o beige? My own is beige inside...welcome in CCF

Enrico said:
very good choice Costy....i've just bought a Hover SL Sport with GPL last week...in ten days i had 1.500 km...for the moment very good and comfortable car...which colour have you inside black o beige? My own is beige inside...welcome in CCF
Ciao enrico .I am from Milano .My Hover inside is black and has GPL
equal to your.You have comfort package (DVD, parking sensors, rain and light)?

costy said:
Ciao enrico .I am from Milano .My Hover inside is black and has GPL
equal to your.You have comfort package (DVD, parking sensors, rain and light)?
hello costy...roman sadea...i'm one of the few romanians which they own an hover. mine is white and i have it since november 2007...what is good for me is that the periodic checks are done by the nippon car center in constanta...just hundreds of meters away from my home.last winter i've been helping(towing) a lot of unhapy antara and tucson owners out of the snow..realy does the job. for mico...can u tell me what rims can i put to have installed goodrich tires? thanks for the inputs and check out for news! and another thing...what's the price for florid? hear from u guys soon!

for BFG tires it's a best to install it on 16 inch rim, all depends what dimension you want to put, you can install on 17 inch rim also but those BFG tires are very expensive, you can try also COOPER tires, discoverer model, they are really good

some photos from belarus and russia, first hover is on 17 and second on 16
holes are 6x139,7

Great Wall Hover H3

New facelift nad new name.

source:
http://www.autohome.com.cn/news/200904/58021.html

Recently I was informed from the distributor, the Great Wall's SUV Hover 2.0L will be a recently introduced models, the new car has arrived in part of the current distributor, the Hover 2.0L total of 3 new type, namely, luxury, elite and skylights version specific models priced as follows:

Model / Price (million)
Luxury / 8.98
Elite / 9.58
Sunroof edition / 10.98

The model of the shop to the Great Wall has always been silver, noble gray, black-oriented, the current market Hover Product not 2.4L models, the introduction of low-emission vehicles will also further enrich the Hover products line, at the same time also allows consumers to buy cars at many aspects of a re-selection. In addition, 2.4L displacement of the Hover selling prices are set at 10 million yuan, 2.0L models will be the domestic price of this product to explore the range of 80,000 yuan for a SUV model, the According to This is a very attractive price. New listing will be formally announced soon and there will be more about the details of this 2.0L model and parameter release, we will continue to pay attention!

141 - 160 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.