China Car Forums banner
161 - 180 of 197 Posts
Re: Great Wall Hover H3

это не я так говорю, Авторевю в итоге подвело черту под всем, всё наше - хорошее не смотря ни на что. Я видел и ездил на Патрике, Ниве, и т.п., где-то они конечно и лучше Ховера, но по любому Ховер был обкакан... :nod:

Была у меня волга 029 - по подвеске аналогичная уазу - шкворни и рессоры. А теперь СУВ китайский (подвеска ховра). Где я раньше на волге на 2ой гонял, теперь ползу на первой - задница прыгает, как мяч. Боюсь поотрывать все. А так машина нормальная. Китаец свое отрабатывает. Но ховру до того же кайрона далеко. Подвеска передняя для внедорожника явно хлипкая. Задняя тоже.

Right... I think I'd buy the Great Wall Hover. By far the most decent looks and roomier than the Russian competitors. The largest Dutch carmagazine, http://www.autoweek.nl/rijimpressie/604/Great-Wall-Hover-CUV, was quite positive about the Hover. The Lada Niva is an icon, but for the same money you could buy a Suzuki Jimny in The Netherlands. The SsangYong Korando, in fact the same car as the Tagaz Tager, was in my opinion too expensive in The Netherlands. The UAZ Patriot/Simbir is an old design (1997 according to the German Wiki page (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uljanowski_Awtomobilny_Sawod).

daewoo-chevrolet said:
Right... I think I'd buy the Great Wall Hover. By far the most decent looks and roomier than the Russian competitors.
It's definitely not roomier than UAZ :) (UAZ is WAY bigger). But it's better - pertrol consuption is less and it's more comfortable on the good road. Right choice. I'd buy SsangYong Kyron, but it's too expensive. So I drive GWM Safe. Old, cheap, but 4runner #130 classic never dies :D

hi mico, thanks for your reply. i was just wondering, is there and automatic transmission version of hover h3? because our importer says that the automatic transmission does not exist for the h3, only for the h5.

great wall produce some older models of hover with automatic transmission, but only few of them, also they all was 4x2 because the gearbox don't fit on 4x4 models, i see some models of h5 with automatic transmission, but they are not in production yet

I am thinking of buying a Hover too but the thought scares me. It is a big leap from my current Audi, most people say I am crazy to think of buying a Chinese car or any Asian car. I should stick with German Engineering as no Asian company can compare to Germany.

BLUEOCEAN said:
I am thinking of buying a Hover too but the thought scares me. It is a big leap from my current Audi, most people say I am crazy to think of buying a Chinese car or any Asian car. I should stick with German Engineering as no Asian company can compare to Germany.
you can stick with any manufacturer, but you have to consider by yourself,
asking your is not a good idea, when you can analyse yourself...

161 - 180 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.