Great Wall Haval (Hover) H3

255K views 196 replies 57 participants last post by  dragin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#153 ·
Great Wall Hover H3

New facelift nad new name.

source:
http://www.autohome.com.cn/news/200904/58021.html

Recently I was informed from the distributor, the Great Wall's SUV Hover 2.0L will be a recently introduced models, the new car has arrived in part of the current distributor, the Hover 2.0L total of 3 new type, namely, luxury, elite and skylights version specific models priced as follows:

Model / Price (million)
Luxury / 8.98
Elite / 9.58
Sunroof edition / 10.98

The model of the shop to the Great Wall has always been silver, noble gray, black-oriented, the current market Hover Product not 2.4L models, the introduction of low-emission vehicles will also further enrich the Hover products line, at the same time also allows consumers to buy cars at many aspects of a re-selection. In addition, 2.4L displacement of the Hover selling prices are set at 10 million yuan, 2.0L models will be the domestic price of this product to explore the range of 80,000 yuan for a SUV model, the According to This is a very attractive price. New listing will be formally announced soon and there will be more about the details of this 2.0L model and parameter release, we will continue to pay attention!

#167 ·
Re: Great Wall Hover H3

это не я так говорю, Авторевю в итоге подвело черту под всем, всё наше - хорошее не смотря ни на что. Я видел и ездил на Патрике, Ниве, и т.п., где-то они конечно и лучше Ховера, но по любому Ховер был обкакан... :nod:

#168 ·

Была у меня волга 029 - по подвеске аналогичная уазу - шкворни и рессоры. А теперь СУВ китайский (подвеска ховра). Где я раньше на волге на 2ой гонял, теперь ползу на первой - задница прыгает, как мяч. Боюсь поотрывать все. А так машина нормальная. Китаец свое отрабатывает. Но ховру до того же кайрона далеко. Подвеска передняя для внедорожника явно хлипкая. Задняя тоже.

#169 ·

Right... I think I'd buy the Great Wall Hover. By far the most decent looks and roomier than the Russian competitors. The largest Dutch carmagazine, http://www.autoweek.nl/rijimpressie/604/Great-Wall-Hover-CUV, was quite positive about the Hover. The Lada Niva is an icon, but for the same money you could buy a Suzuki Jimny in The Netherlands. The SsangYong Korando, in fact the same car as the Tagaz Tager, was in my opinion too expensive in The Netherlands. The UAZ Patriot/Simbir is an old design (1997 according to the German Wiki page (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uljanowski_Awtomobilny_Sawod).

#170 ·

daewoo-chevrolet said:
Right... I think I'd buy the Great Wall Hover. By far the most decent looks and roomier than the Russian competitors.
It's definitely not roomier than UAZ :) (UAZ is WAY bigger). But it's better - pertrol consuption is less and it's more comfortable on the good road. Right choice. I'd buy SsangYong Kyron, but it's too expensive. So I drive GWM Safe. Old, cheap, but 4runner #130 classic never dies :D

#174 ·

great wall produce some older models of hover with automatic transmission, but only few of them, also they all was 4x2 because the gearbox don't fit on 4x4 models, i see some models of h5 with automatic transmission, but they are not in production yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.