China Car Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I only found out how to makes the pictures bigger just recently so I can always re-post them.

The camera I used was a proper camera which cost me NZ$300.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Learner_Driver said:
Single flat deck trucks are being released for in early July! :D
This is exactly what my father wanted so I might give it a tester when its out.
Price is: $19,900 cheapest model.
Yes, I've seen the TV ads and unless they already have pics on the internet, I shall have to toddle off down to my local dealership to get some.

I like the fact that Great Wall are adapting their product to fit the needs of the market. Other ute manufacturers like Toyota and Mitsubishi sell utes in cab and chassis form but those flat decks you see on most farmer's utes are aftermarket and cost upwards of $1000.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nah the Pics are perfect. :D

I've just noticed that the salior and wingle (mind if I call them by thier origanal names?) come in the smae colour as your dealers. I'm wondering if they come in a bigger variaty of colours or if they are playing it conservative?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Just those colours at the moment. Tradies often don't want a brightly coloured work vehicle unless specified.

New cab and chassis models are in dealerships here. The V240 can come as a single or double cab version.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
There are newer dealerships available.

North Island:
Glenfield
Hamilton
Taurunga
Newmarket
Takanini
Wellington

South Island
Christchurch
Dunedin
Nelson

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.