China Car Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Micodelija: do you know if the CD stereo of my Safe have an amplifier output and connector to switch on an amplifier?

Thanks

·
Registered
937 Posts
i think not, here is what i did for my safe:
instead of that radio i order plastic which hade 2 separate place, one for radio and one for other stuff, i now don't have that photo becase i sold my car but the same is on wingle,you can order this separetly, fits from deer model

see this in red block, this you order and install the radio which you want

photo from wingle

then you can install a new radio, with much better cd player, which can read dvd,mp3 and to have memory card or usb player, also remove all of that speakers and put there much better, I install Sony speakers there

quality of music in car was much better, i invest only 200 dollars to replace all of this

·
Registered
21 Posts
I refer about the part number 7 in the red square of your graphic (plastic adapter to 1 Din CD Player and other stuff)

Thank you

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for you answer. I was searching for this part but the code part 7901010-D07 includes the cd player and I only need the adapter.

·
Registered
937 Posts

this is photo from my last safe, i already have a cd radio in it, so the cables left because from deer you get this set with normal cassete radio, i remove that cassete radio and put much better radio with dvd and mp3, but i don't have this picture

41 - 54 of 54 Posts