China Car Forums banner

141 - 160 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Re: Great Wall Wingle

I was looking for the Great Wall during my visit to Geneva Motor Show this year. He was not there. It's a shame. I would like very familiar with the entire current production GWM :nono:

·
Registered
94 Posts

that front end looks straight off a VW golf

those pics auto.sohu clearly shows an SOHC motor with a little turbo

what's the go on that one?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #152

wingle 3 is the same, here is only some tuning equipment and new DVD entertainment system inside

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #153

this is wingle 5, TDI, with diesel engine, 110 kw and 6 speed manual transmission, very nice to drive :thumb:, i hope that such powerful diesel will be in hover soon

·
Registered
5 Posts

Anyone know what the 2.4 MPI Petrol motor on the steed is like. Looking at maybe getting one. also what is the fuel consumption like?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #155

Anyone know what the 2.4 MPI Petrol motor on the steed is like. Looking at maybe getting one. also what is the fuel consumption like?
it's mitsubishi engine, 4g69, work very well, have 93 kw, which is more then enough,fuel consumption is between 9 and 12 liters, depend of driving, is it city our suburb, also you can very easy install LPG system

·
Registered
102 Posts

this is wingle 5, TDI, with diesel engine, 110 kw and 6 speed manual transmission, very nice to drive :thumb:, i hope that such powerful diesel will be in hover soon
great wall italy sponsors theBrescia football team? :thumb:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #157

yes....italian importer have very good promotion and advertising, especially in sport, however brescia was relegated this year in serie B, pitty, but I hope that they will continue to promote cars thru football, cars and football always goes together :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts

got 400km on 61L in town driving on the 2.4i D/c 2x4. 6.5km/l I feel it is a bit heavy. dealership said that the plug gap was wrong when they did the 10000km service. i was hoping for at lease 8.5kml in town.

·
Registered
25 Posts

HI All

Does anyone know when this new Wingle A5 will be released in China?

I am thinking to swap my Hover H3 for a wingle, and this one just look sweet:thumb:

141 - 160 of 179 Posts