China Car Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Now what is that ? :

That's the Pa.. Perei 4x4 , which I am sure GWM designer took 2 Years to RE-STYLE it from the UNRELEASED Fiat Panda Monster :

hi my name is Panda Monster , and I am going to EAT GWM !

now it even came to my attention the GWM Perie only diffrent than a Panda by the front headlamps , right ? yes it is ,, and it looks good to be honest , but its not thier 2 years design as well

its the Yarris headlamp

someone please call anyone , close this company .

·
Registered
481 Posts
Original great photos / article at the great ChinaCarTimes .

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yepp thanks CC :) just saw it and replied .

·
Registered
561 Posts
i agree with you crytptonx even if the gwm is so amount of money cheeper ill rather work my ass off for another year or so rather than driving this car that is virtually yelling out "hey i cant afford the yaris, hope you cant notive that its actually a gwm".

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, that's pretty bad, even for the smaller Chinese makes.

The Yaris hatchback is a three door. The Scion xA, is a five door hatch (the cars are very similiar, although the xA is based more on the previous gen Echo and was released earlier (and now has been discontinued)). In fact, although there is a five door Yaris hatch in Europe and Canada, they didn't release it in the US because it would be basically identical to the Scion xA and canabalize sales of both. The Yaris sedan is styled somewhat differently.

I personally own a Scion xA and it's a great little car. :) Fun to throw around in the corners (although it's certainly not a sports car) and a good deal with lots of standard equipment (such as a great stereo, A/C, antilock brakes, and power windows/locks/mirrors-auto transmission and side air bags optional (I have both)).

·
Registered
13 Posts
To Cryptonx : I differ from what you say in the GWM Perrie . I don't see the similarity of the headlamp of the GWM perie with the one of the Yaris. I think they copy someone else , I'm trying to figure out who :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like the Florid 2010 inside and out I live in the Netherlands Antilles and it is not cheap here. I'm thinking about buying one and want to know If anybody knows if it is a good car. And how about spare parts is there a site that I can buy spareparts and have them shipped over here ?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.