China Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this nice picture & thought I would start a GWM news/picture thread...

As of the May 12, the Great Wall Automobile
has achieved export in 2006 of 10,683 vehicles.​

Currently, the Great Wall Automobile exports more than 60 countries and regions, Rare is their export duration, magnitude, but have a very good reputation overseas, there is no negative reports.

http://auto.sina.com.cn/news/2006-05-12/0951185006.shtml

·
Registered
627 Posts
How many have they sold in China. And how many cars have Chery exported, I think Chery is on target to export 40,000 cars this year

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
2005 total sales and exports

hazik said:
How many have they sold in China. And how many cars have Chery exported, I think Chery is on target to export 40,000 cars this year
In a 4/4 posting here on the forum (search using "Great Wall") Admin shows us that 57,198 vehicles were sold for an increase of 20% over 2004. And that of these, 14,326 units were exported.

But according to a CBU report, the Ministry of Commerce export figure is higher at 18,526 units.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Admin said:
:cool: im not a big fan of the DEER
the DEER is a good name for a pickup, im always a fan of animal car names. Chery should use animal names for all their cars. the QQ should be called something like a cricket, and m14 should be called the cheatah or something.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,
could you describe the photos please? (Is on the bottom the Landwind and on the head two Hovers?)
Thank you for an answer.
toemo

·
Registered
938 Posts
yes...first two pictures are chrash test of the gwm hover in china technical research centre...i don't know the exzact name,like euro ncap test,and hover passed that test...and it will be like 4 stars on the euroncap

and down is the picture of landwind..and that disaster...in europe,and now all think that chinese vehicles are not safe

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The article talks about their "High Pressure Common Rail Diesel Engine" but I don't know if it is in these Hovers - I thought it was not available yet :confused:

·
Registered
14 Posts
... thanks.
Do you know the crashtests are based on the new NCAP-Rules in China?
An article about they are on on the website of shanghaidaily.com ...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The crash tests in the pictures above where done before the new China NCAP was announced so I think the answer must be no. They said they passed the equivalent of Euro NCAP 4 standard.

·
Registered
938 Posts
hover meet euroncap 4 stars standard,it does't matter where the test is provited...important is that it provited by EURONCAP standards
about hover in italy...all models are gasoline mitsubishi engine,and they will sell only with LPG or gas,whatever because of euro 4 law in italy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you want to sell Chinese cars in Europe those should have CE-certification and crash test is not needed to get that. More important is that engine can have Euro IV emision regulations. Another needed tests and certified parts are for example noise, lights, safety belts, brakes.

Has GW Hover Euro IV certificate or CE-certificate?

·
Registered
938 Posts
GWM HOVER have Mot homolgation which is valid in countries which sign that contract. The car have CE cerftifikate,for all,emissions,brakes,glasses,lights all E marks. The engine is euro 3 and that the reason why is the vehicle homologated as commercial vehicle N1..not passeger vehicle M1. Also that the reason why the hover can only be sell with LPG

1 - 18 of 18 Posts