China Car Forums banner

GWM Socool vs ZX Grandtiger ??

19K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  wallacejean 
G
#1 ·
I’m from Uruguay and these two brands are just being introduced to our market, so there isn’t much experience around to know which is better, or the pros or cons of each vehicle that come with experience, things that you can’t know by seeing a spec sheet or a brochure.

So I would like to know if anyone has experience with any of these 2 pickups and in that case which would you recommend? Also I take any supported observation on people knowledge of components or specs. Almost anything is welcome.

Thanks

G
#2 · (Edited)
I’m from Uruguay and these two brands are just being introduced to our market, so there isn’t much experience around to know which is better, or the pros or cons of each vehicle that come with experience, things that you can’t know by seeing a spec sheet or a brochure.

So I would like to know if anyone has experience with any of these 2 pickups and in that case which would you recommend? Also I take any supported observation on people knowledge of components or specs. Almost anything is welcome.

Thanks

P.D.: I add that i choose the socool instead of the wingle model of GWM because y need a pickup with gasoline engine and the wingle doesn’t have a model with.

G
#5 ·
Ok, I understand that, but the wingle model comes only with diesel engine and I need a pickup with gasoline engine, so the socool is the best option that comes with gasoline engine from GWM, or that`s what I had understand. Sorry I didn’t specify that before.

#8 ·
is it avalaible some new models of gwm? maybe a sailor model, it have a gasoline engine and interior which is the same like in wingle, only don't have abs and airbags...which isn't so matter because it's a working car,wingle is expect to get gasoline engine during 2008 year

ussualy in older pick up there is 2.2 gw491 engine, (toyota 4y), i think for some markets that can be order with carburator or mpi fuel sistem, engine power is 78 kw, 195 nm, fuel consuption is between 10 or 12 liters of gasoline,dimensions of socool is 5095x1795x1710 and have regular double cab with cargo area between 1,4 meters

socool model

the sailor model is avalaible in two double cab types, regular or extra long, extra long have cargo area over 1,8 meters,so the vehicle is quite long

here is the sailor model

much modern interior than in socool

#9 ·
KiSUAN said:

Thanks

Hola compra la ZXAUTO la que tiene el motor Mitsubishi 2.4 EFI tiene aparte doble airbag ,abs+ebd,llantas 16 ..Es la mas full y el respaldo de Sadar ``PEUGEOT´´uno de los mejores representantes de marcas de nuestro país
Te digo por que tengo una y las vi a todas y en diseño y equipamiento es la mejor:thumb:

Saludos

#12 ·
KiSUAN said:

Thanks
Dear sir:

Since you have this question,I strongly recommend you to choose a pickup with better layout and better performance.Sadar is a responsible distributor in uruguay,it has its service and parts shops each city.and you could get a good price in the showrooms.

I know ZX very well,they sold in many countries in latin america.chile,peru,colombia,ecuador,venezuela,paraguay,uruguay,panama,guatemala and future in brazil and argentina.

When you drive grandtiger,you will feel confortable to work.I will more safe to drive a grand tiger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.