China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm about to purchase a Wingle pick-up. how is the quality, performance, guarantee, durability? I'm planning to send it to Haiti. Will I need a lot of mechanical care or just the usual service? for those who already purchased one please give me an urgent reply. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
In China, Micraan, the state is producing cars to "get rich" because it's "glorious", but it is not monitoring quality as a service to the consumer. In fact there is no serious quality monitoring going on in China, state or private. The old "Serve the People" slogan doesn't apply to shoppers of autos. And so, aside from a few car fan websites and periodicals, the consumer is on his own. He's at the mercy of the manufacturers.

The safety of domestic products on the other hand is beginning to get some attention.
So for safety recalls you can check out the STATE ADMINISTRATION OF QUALITY SUPERVISION, INSPECTION AND QUARANTINE.

In any case, I hope you will get some good feedback from this forum that will help you make your decision. Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is high end diesel pickup in china. Creation embodies charm, technology fulfills leadership. Yes This great truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.