China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wonder is you message means that the Haima family car/mazda is not good, and all the chines car is not good i need more clarification because I want to buy the Hima Car. Thanks
Eman

·
Administrator
17,466 Posts
Hi eman said.
Which model exactly are you interested in? All presented cars are based on Mazdas. Haima Family uses the mechanics of Mazda 323 and Freema is more or less just rebadged Mazda Premacy.
Unfortunately due to higher reasons there are no many Chinese users of this forum to write you more about reliability and quality of the cars. If you have the possibility visit your locar Haima car dealer and book a test drive.

·
Administrator
17,466 Posts
To comply with EU-IV standards, Haima halts the production of Family 2

March 3, 2008 – FAW-Haima has halted the production of Family 2 model in order to comply with EU-IV emission standards that were put in place in Beijing areas as of the first day of March, Chinese auto website cheshi.com.cn reported today.

According to local laws and regulations, all vehicles on the Beijing market need to meet the new China IV standard starting March 1, which is equivalent to Euro IV. This ban will not affect the vehicles that are now being used in the city.

FAW Haima currently has an annual output capacity of 150,000 vehicles. As its output is constrained by its capacity, the company is considering building a third plant which will boost the company's total capacity to 400,000 vehicles.

Last year FAW Haima sold a total of 130,988 vehicles, up 58 percent from one year earlier. The company expected to sell at least 180,000 vehicles this year.
source: Gasgoo.com

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: old FAW Haima models (Family, Freema)

why does it look awfully weird to me... its like as if the body is too wide...=(

·
Registered
523 Posts
Re: old FAW Haima models (Family, Freema)

Hi, I'm new to this forum. i've been looking at this forum for a while and I am very interested in Chinese cars.

Anyway, Ford and Mazda are under a partnership and sell models of the same body type here in New Zealand and Australia. For instance, Mazda 323 is sold alternatively as Ford Laser. Same thing with Ford Ranger pick up sold alternatively as Mazda BT-50.

Can't see why Haima can't be any different :confused:

21 - 40 of 75 Posts