China Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
nice to meet you guy!
It's so amazing that you are from Finland,how far it is! surprising!

I know you are very interested in chinese cars,but what do you think of china national car?such as chery or geely?

you say you major in automotive,me too,and I will graduate now.

I'm interested in what you learn in your college?can you say more? :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Raul said:
I think Chery is at the moment the best national car maker in China. In 2008 Chery brings a lot of new models to the North American market. However there are many good manufacturers following Chery, like Geely (2007-2008 in North America) and Zhonghua (2006 in Europe). Chinese learn really fast, maybe 2006 year will be remembered as an year when Chinese cars started to conquer the world.
Tkank you very much for your care about China automotive~

i agree with you that chery will be the best national car maker in China.and they will export new cars to the USA,they are doing what japan and korea automakers did many years ago. japan and korea were both successful,special for japan. but it's hard for chery and other china automakers now,because now people's request are higher than before as well as industrial standard including exhaust and so on...

So it's a challenge for those automakers.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Raul said:
I'm studying at the capital city of Finland, in Helsinki. The polytechnic in which I study has 4-year engineering degrees which are equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree of 160 credits. That's about 40 credits per year = usually it takes little over 4 years.

My degree programme is After Sales Engineering. This means jobs in car service and spare parts departments.

So tell me about your school. Are you going to work for a car manufacturer in the future ? :p
I'm studying in shanghai of China.Do you know shanghai?

I have studied in "mechanical Design manufacture and Automatic" for 3 years and now studying 2-year Bachelor's Degree of automotive servicing engineer.

I'm now writing a treatise in the final semester,after this I will get Bachelor's Degree :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Raul said:
Chinese cars are unfortunately not for sale in Finland. I have only seen one Chinese car in my life. It was in AutoStadt in Wolfsburg, Germany. A Shanghai SH760A from 1975.
You know Shanghai auto?

now see the Shanghai limousine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts