China Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! I've posted a couple of times already but I never did introduce myself. I'm 31 and I live just south of Denver, Colorado and I'm a courier (for now).

I'm interested in all cars, but I kind of had trouble finding more info on Chinese cars. Since I don't know any Chinese language, I'm very grateful that this message board is here. I was hoping to get a look at the Geely that was brought to the North American International Auto Show in Detroit last year, but it was gone by the time the show opened to the public. I'm going there again this year and supposedly Changfeng, Great Wall, and Zhongxing will be there. I hope so; for some reason I'm fascinated by the GW Hover.

Also, I drive a Buick LeSabre. LeSabre is of course French for 'old lady car'. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I might as well introduce myself here instead of in a new post.

I'm 30 and living in Finland. I've studied in China, also have studied the language but I'm a bit rusty. I'm really interested in everything about China, business in China but especially the Chinese car industry.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome Oldsmobile!

It's great to see another China freak from Finland. I'm 23 years old and live near Helsinki. I've been following Chinese car industry closely since 2004. I'd like to visit China someday and will probably study Chinese basics at school in near future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts