China Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the Made-in-China.com Chongqing Bull Motorcycle & Engine Manufacture co. was (or maybe still is, but I didn't find anything on Chongqing's official site) producing personal vehicle. Here is a picture of the car:

Car looks very much like old Nissan Maxima (QX in Europe):

Does anyone know what car (name of the car and its manufacturer) is shown on first picture and if it's really a licensed copy of Nissan.

http://www.made-in-china.com/showro...xRakU/China-Sedan-Car-and-Passenger-Cars.html

·
Registered
165 Posts
In case like this, there's only one man who can help us...;)

Erik, where are you?

Somebody get the Eriksign!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Joest, I was in China and you know that China Carforums is one of the banned sites! You can't reach it. Maybe a result of the political discussions with I-hate-China??
This looks to me a nice picture of a Nissan, yes Martin a Maxima. I have never heard of Chongqing Bull (motorcycles and atv's) producing cars, but it is always interesting to watch this factory in the future.
The website of Chongqing Bull (www.cqgngy.com) is not functioning. Their second site: www.bullmotorcycle.com, shows nothing about cars.
I think the picture is fake. Note that the technical description belongs to the bus.
Greetings!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Haha, thanks for spotting out the bus specs. I dun understand why people would put up a fake picture. Weird !

Btw how does the Chongqing bull logo look like ?

And shame, the forum is a banned site, otherwise it could be a good study place for nationalism :p

And as some of us here can notice, that Korean Hyundai is still roaming different blogs and forums and talk about Chinese cars, and I am surprised at the level of his understanding for Chinese cars *laugh*

·
Registered
165 Posts
Erik, I didn't know that CCF was banned in China.

The whole world but Chinese can talk about Chinese cars, what an irony!

By the way. the "Chongqing Bull" is not a Maxima. It's a Cefiro, a car based on the Maxima and sold only in Japan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts