China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 5 years, the government will give me the driver license, and I want to buy a car. My dad told me that "if you have the high-school finished with all OK, buy the car that you want." He recommended me a Suzuki Fun or something like that. But I don't like them (they are 10 years backward in technology, they are bad cars, easy to broken down and the most preferred cars of the thieves [they use it for illegal street races and bank robberies].)
My idea is to buy an mid '90s - early 2000's imported car (for example a 2001 Honda Civic LX or a 2002 Rover 25). They are cheap here in Argentina, easy to found in good conditions, with A LOT of cheap spare parts, difficult to broke down and very luxurious than a 2006 Suzuki Fun 1.0)
My question is: Anybody has (or have) good imported cars? And they were good or bad?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tell me please if this scheme makes sense: noise protection on all doors, good speakers on all doors, head within $ 300 (without DVD and huge screens) and a 4-channel amplifier. I do not need a sub. I prefer mainly classic out of all the genres. My goal is just a clear, sometimes loud sound. I plan to listen to the specific implementation and choose. I am interested in your opinion on the general concept. I would also like to find a source of good 6.5-inch speakers so as not to buy some sort of crap inadvertently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.