China Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
new honda civic yes.

second hand earlier one? not very many of them about - i've seen one at the circuit (Tianma) and I think there are quite a few down in guangdong area.

if you are coming to shanghai and you are a hot japanese car enthusiast you need to track down Rob, who is registered on this forum as the alchemist but not very active. I can point him in your direction, your'e not BS'ing right - that is your car with the intercooler and the dyno shot on the other post?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well thts true

THTS my car civic 95 b 18 dohc 44o bhp in my last dynao run well u have wht car
and any unferground racing scenes in shanghai
well i want 2 put h-22 dohc turbo in civic 95 but i have to come to shanghai so i was thinking of continuing my project well
can u direct whether i can find this car in shanghi whether 2nd hand........

and can i having any COUNTERSTRIKE clans for lan gaming

[dos]-deadman

·
Registered
450 Posts
Welcome Deadman to the hot street community of Shanghai.

Unfortunately I already left Shanghai but......

Track days: Shanghai Tianma circuit. Track time is so cheap there's no need to race on the roads. www.stc2002.com you can get the idea although the website is mostly chinese. You can see some track video footage on www.fightingtorque.com

Underground racing: The police are having a clampdown on it at the moment so there isn't much going on apparently. Also a lot of people tried to tone down the look of their cars by taking the wings off the back etc because of police trouble. It'll come back though in time.

Tuning shops: www.chinadragonracing.com , another good guy is called Sam's tuning factory www.samstuning.cn . For English speaking builder of monster Jap rides you need to look for Rob 'The Alchemist'. You can find his email address on

http://www.silkventures.com/performance/index.html

I will forward this link to him so he can look you up.

Honda Civic's : If there is a secondhand civic to be found, any of the guys above might be able to help, especially Sam and China Dragon because they have people in the Guangdong area which is where most of those cars will be.

Cheers,

FT.

·
Registered
74 Posts
[dos]-deadman said:
THTS my car civic 95 b 18 dohc 44o bhp in my last dynao run well u have wht car
440 hp? Man, thats really high for a b18! Thats what my Supra puts down at 11psi. What kind of turbo, engine control you running?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts