China Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, im a Chinese, male, im from Hebei Province.
Im good at observing and learning. anyway my English is awful,Plz dont make fun of me.:eek:
This is a great forum, Im so happy to meet you guys here.
I hope I can learn something and make some friends here!

BTW, I realy hate that annoying HATER!!

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I_Love_China_To_Death said:
Im good at observing and learning. anyway my English is awful,Plz dont make fun of me.:eek:

Welcome to chinacarforums I love china to death :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
:) Welcome. :)

Your English is very good. You should have put a ' in "I'm" and "don't" but nobody here will make fun of little things like that! :lol:

·
Registered
297 Posts

yes your english is very good, u even know "BTW" and ur whole paragraph was normal

welcom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi again

wow! So warm are all these welcomes! and thank you for tolerating my terrible English. :D To be honest, it takes me a looong time to post a single message, coz there are so many words I need to check into a dictionary.
For phaeton's information, I like all Chinese car, of course. Though for the time being, they all are like these ugly, frail babies, but still they are our babies, it hurts me alot when people indicate a Chinese car as "garbage", it even hurts me more when these insults come from a Chinese's mouth! :mad:
As you know, only a part of Chinese can afford a car, unfortunately, I'm not one of them...:( Now I'm earning money hardly, try to own a car within two years, hopefully.:thumb:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome!!

Nice to have you here, China lover!! DON'T worry about your english........as a foreigner living here in China (I live in Nanning, and I teach music - not english) I always tell my chinese friends that the MOST important thing is the ability to communicate!! If a few words are misspelled or if a sentence might not be exactly right..............WHO CARES?? You are COMMUNICATING, and you are among friends here!! All of us here (well, MOST of us) share your viewpoints - chinese cars are NOT garbage, and they are improving SO fast. I will buying my first car here in China later this year (I'm waiting to see the new Chery QQ6 and the S12) and I think buying a chinese car is the best deal for my money. Welcome again, and I look forward to seeing your comments here from time to time!!:)

·
Registered
249 Posts
for some reason i think this is a member already on the board trying to counter ihatechina..

but if im wrong

welcome :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
do you own a motorcycle? I got my first motorcycle 12 years ago. All my friends had japanese motorcylces, I was the first to buy a Chinese motorcycle. only cost 10000RMB, japanese bikes were at least 20000RMB. I never regret buying because I still ride it today.

·
Registered
834 Posts
For phaeton's information, I like all Chinese car, of course.

As you know, only a part of Chinese can afford a car, unfortunately, I'm not one of them...:( Now I'm earning money hardly, try to own a car within two years, hopefully.:thumb:
You can't afford a car yet, neither can I my friend :) especially with high fuel prices/insurance etc and my earnings aren't that high yet, I also don't have my car licence yet.

If a used Shanghai-VW Polo Sedan comes up I'd consider buying one I like the look of them, but I must admit would rather a new Polo Jingqu but VW Australia don't get Chinese VW's anymore.

I_Love_China_To_Death please excuse my bad grammar I think I'm mean't to be setting an example, you'll find most English based forums aren't exactly best grammar references.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
an open an welcoming forum

phaeton said:
I_Love_China_To_Death[/B] please excuse my bad grammar I think I'm mean't to be setting an example, you'll find most English based forums aren't exactly best grammar references.
Well said phaeton.

I think Admin will agree that no one coming here cares about how a person communicates in English. Rather we care about your sharing things about what we all love.....and that's CARS. I myself am happy to see folks also using languages other than English. And the online translation services like babel fish are getting better and better, so we can always at least catch something of it.
And so to - I Love China to Death - we again say:

欢迎..欢迎

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mrgq said:
for some reason i think this is a member already on the board trying to counter ihatechina..

but if im wrong

welcome :)
I'm not here to counter anyone. Yes it's true I've been observing this forum for a long time, and it's true I really hate the hater, but it's not the reason I join this forum at all. The only reason I join this forum is because I love this forum, it's so warm and excited to see so many foreign friends like or/and care for Chinese car as well as I do. I'm very interested in cars, yet I barely know any technical terms or stuff about a car like engines, valves, chasis or something like that. I'm still learning, and this forum is very helpful, thanks again, guys. So by the time I can discuss some real stuff about a car with you guys, I might be keep on observing and learning, quietly.:)
However I can post something about China that you might be interested in besides cars, such as Culture, History, Travel etc. etc. and of course food.:)
So from now on you will see me a lot in that "off-topic" column. If you wanna kown anything about China, just release a thread, I'll fill in.

About the HATER, I hate to admit it, he is good at arguing and collecting information then well using them. Even some of his points are true and make sense, BUT, some of them are pure calumniation. As I were saying, I'm not a car expert, and moreover, when I wanna argue something in English, my logic become surprisingly chaotic, it happened before, a lot. I don't wanna give hater any incentive to lol, so I choose not to argue with him. But, I do know some F-words, If he slander China again, I won't be reluctant to use any of them.:mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts