China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, im a Chinese, male, im from Hebei Province.
Im good at observing and learning. anyway my English is awful,Plz dont make fun of me.:eek:
This is a great forum, Im so happy to meet you guys here.
I hope I can learn something and make some friends here!

BTW, I realy hate that annoying HATER!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi again

wow! So warm are all these welcomes! and thank you for tolerating my terrible English. :D To be honest, it takes me a looong time to post a single message, coz there are so many words I need to check into a dictionary.
For phaeton's information, I like all Chinese car, of course. Though for the time being, they all are like these ugly, frail babies, but still they are our babies, it hurts me alot when people indicate a Chinese car as "garbage", it even hurts me more when these insults come from a Chinese's mouth! :mad:
As you know, only a part of Chinese can afford a car, unfortunately, I'm not one of them...:( Now I'm earning money hardly, try to own a car within two years, hopefully.:thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mrgq said:
for some reason i think this is a member already on the board trying to counter ihatechina..

but if im wrong

welcome :)
I'm not here to counter anyone. Yes it's true I've been observing this forum for a long time, and it's true I really hate the hater, but it's not the reason I join this forum at all. The only reason I join this forum is because I love this forum, it's so warm and excited to see so many foreign friends like or/and care for Chinese car as well as I do. I'm very interested in cars, yet I barely know any technical terms or stuff about a car like engines, valves, chasis or something like that. I'm still learning, and this forum is very helpful, thanks again, guys. So by the time I can discuss some real stuff about a car with you guys, I might be keep on observing and learning, quietly.:)
However I can post something about China that you might be interested in besides cars, such as Culture, History, Travel etc. etc. and of course food.:)
So from now on you will see me a lot in that "off-topic" column. If you wanna kown anything about China, just release a thread, I'll fill in.

About the HATER, I hate to admit it, he is good at arguing and collecting information then well using them. Even some of his points are true and make sense, BUT, some of them are pure calumniation. As I were saying, I'm not a car expert, and moreover, when I wanna argue something in English, my logic become surprisingly chaotic, it happened before, a lot. I don't wanna give hater any incentive to lol, so I choose not to argue with him. But, I do know some F-words, If he slander China again, I won't be reluctant to use any of them.:mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts