China Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a new member. I'm 27 years old, Chinese American from California. I found out about this board from the cheryforum.com board. I hope we can have more members and have greater discussions here. I am very excited about the Chinese car industry and seeing Chinese companies grow to become world competitors.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jikki said:
how many american are willing to buy china cars?

what about their requst for china cars?

Initially, I think most Americans would be hesitant to buy a Chinese car because Chinese products in general have a reputation of being cheap and unreliable.

Probably 20% in the first few years would be willing to buy a Chinese car, it will be competition for the Hyundai and maybe some Civic, Corolla customers. However, if the car proves to be decent, I think most Americans would be willing to buy Chinese cars once they can be assured it is of good quality and they become used to the brand name.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
我有個問題要問這裡的論壇員﹐“沙發”這個土話是什麼意思?我知道是傢具可是應
該還有另外一個意義﹐因為我在中文的論壇常常看到。謝謝。

·
Registered
225 Posts
edge said:
我有個問題要問這裡的論壇員﹐“沙發”這個土話是什麼意思?我知道是傢具可是應
該還有另外一個意義﹐因為我在中文的論壇常常看到。謝謝。

哈哈,沙发就是第一个回贴的人的意思~:lol:

属于灌水的行为~

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
admin said:
I hope you didnt upset Zzfirst with your Gonow comment:rolleyes:

hes an exec at gonow,

it should be interesting to see his response

Oh, I think if one wants to succeed in business, they should be thick skinned. I am sure he is a good businessman, and being that, he will be open to listening to suggestions and comments as long as they are constructive and have reason behind it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jikki said:
哈哈,沙发就是第一个回贴的人的意思~:lol:

属于灌水的行为~

不好意思﹐我還是不太懂。。。 你可以給我一個例子嗎﹖
你的意思就是說你如果和前貼的人同意﹐你就說一聲“沙發”嗎﹖

·
Registered
249 Posts
hey edge, yea im in north america too excited for chinese cars to come,

so far favourites look like Hafei/Lifan/Chery and Zhonghua

·
Registered
225 Posts
edge said:
不好意思﹐我還是不太懂。。。 你可以給我一個例子嗎﹖
你的意思就是說你如果和前貼的人同意﹐你就說一聲“沙發”嗎﹖
知道什么叫灌水吗,沙发没有什么涵义

就是说,如果你是第一个回复某一个帖子的人,你么你就称自己为"沙发"

有的还叫板凳,意思差不多~:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Oh~
you are right,china cars are very cheaper than any others,and they are promoting their quality now,so be confident of china cars and you will get better and cheaper cars in the near future~:)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Well I'm a Chinese-American too and I'm also very excited about cars coming from China. There are approx 2.7 million of us, even if we're the only ones buying these cars, that's still quite a bit, eh? ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
panasianbiz said:
But I am not Chinese...I am American. Can I still hang out here?
Well, the forum is about Chinese cars, as long as you're interested in the topic, shoudlnt be no problem. Don't worry, we took the CHINESE ONLY signs down as of last week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts