·
Registered
305 Posts
TOO funny.................

cryptonx said:
we come from planet earth
we come in peace

who creat(E)d you ?

:rofl: Hey Chinachery.............welcome to our little corner of the world!! We're just a bunch of guys (and a few girls, too - I think) that share a liking for chinese cars (with the exception of China hater..........he HATES chinese cars and spends a lot of time just needlessly insulting our posts)!! We speak our minds, but we do it with respect (MOST of the time)...........so feel free to add whatever you want to add whenever you want to add it!! Give thanks to Admin for creating this forum.........it's getting more and more popular all the time!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Some think that Real_I_Hate_China is crazy :crazy:, others think that he is mad :gym: but I think he has nothing better to do with his time sometimes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
cryptonx said:
we come from planet earth
we come in peace

who creat(E)d you ?
cryptonx, don't make fun of the guy’s English, he lives in china and has little experience with conversational English. Before making fun of Chinachery’s English I would like to hear your impeccable mastery of Mandarin.

jmsteiny said:
:rofl: Hey Chinachery.............welcome to our little corner of the world!! We're just a bunch of guys (and a few girls, too - I think) that share a liking for Chinese cars (with the exception of China hater..........he HATES Chinese cars and spends a lot of time just needlessly insulting our posts)!! We speak our minds, but we do it with respect (MOST of the time)...........so feel free to add whatever you want to add whenever you want to add it!! Give thanks to Admin for creating this forum.........it's getting more and more popular all the time!!
Then again, without Real_I_Hate_China the forum would never have so many posts and threads, after all the last time I checked Real_I_Hate_China did have around 250 posts.

·
Registered
561 Posts
jmsteiny said:
:rofl: We're just a bunch of guys (and a few girls, too - I think)
btw, admin you should make this thing on the side of our names that sayes male or female, hater may go easyer on the gurls. and we could probally get him a gurl to solve some of his myseries, then he wont bs on this forum too often.
btw im a guy:cool:

·
Registered
264 Posts
hey guys, im from canada, but i think we are ruining the chery automobile forum since this stuff should go in off topic :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts