China Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Honda Turkey has made a great surprise attack in competence against the Chinese cars which are to be sold in Turkey in August 2007 (Chery Turkey has planned to sell in August this year.)
All Honda cars which will be sold between January 1st and December 31st 2007 are going to have a 6-year and 150,000 km warranty .
Honda cars used to have a 3-year and 100,000 km warranty before.
The expansion at warranty ranges is perhaps nothing but preparing themselves to compete with Chery. Because Honda cars don't need to make such a surprise against their european rivals.So they must have made this just to win the public's trust wishing Chinese cars will only have 1 , 2 or 3 years warranty.
So or so the winners are obviously the consumers. :thumb:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
worldtrade said:
150000KM warranty, incrediable.
the Hyundai Turkey's warranty is 100,000km and 5 years.
Honda Turkey's warranty of 150,000km and 6 years is the top warranty in Turkey for now.
as I said a good and clever decision in competing.
I wounder what Chery's warranty will be in Turkey since the market seems to be harsh.

·
Registered
183 Posts
eddie said:
Honda Turkey has made a great surprise attack in competence against the Chinese cars which are to be sold in Turkey in August 2007 (Chery Turkey has planned to sell in August this year.)
All Honda cars which will be sold between January 1st and December 31st 2007 are going to have a 6-year and 150,000 km warranty .
Honda cars used to have a 3-year and 100,000 km warranty before.
The expansion at warranty ranges is perhaps nothing but preparing themselves to compete with Chery. Because Honda cars don't need to make such a surprise against their european rivals.So they must have made this just to win the public's trust wishing Chinese cars will only have 1 , 2 or 3 years warranty.
So or so the winners are obviously the consumers. :thumb:
I wonder if Honda is really aiming at chinese cars by extending the warranty.
Wouldn't it be to aim european cars or other japanese cars? I think Toyota's ultra cheap car project is more likely aiming at chinese cars. Because the durability of car is not concern to Honda against chinese car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts