China Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have asked this question on a number of Forums in my home country and most put the hover last. However I now hate Toyota after my wife's car gave so many problems I had to get rid of it and a second hand Fortunner is a no. I thought of a second hand X Trail but a friend had a lot of problems so now I am down to the Hover SUV or Scorpio Refresh.

Any ideas, I test drove both and actually liked both. The Hover was the first Chinese car I really liked the others (Cherry, Geely,Zotye) I hated like few other cars I have ever driven.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tested the Scorpio Refresh again today and wasn't too happy second time around. I think I will try the hover again.

Enrico I too spend half the year in Italy, in Vicenza where I have a home. I lived over ten years there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank you for all your help and advice. Enrico I have just come back from Italy and won't be back for around six months. I need the car in my "other country" which is South Africa. I have followed all your advice and decided on the Hover. Micodelija your comparison was very helpful.

I have started blogging about the car on a blog I share with a friend but all I get are negative comments. It would be great if you guys could add something positive!! Please help to convince the South African's I am not mad:) To see what I am up against read this guys negative comments

I hope to add updates every three months or so on my experience much like you have done Micodelija.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for your comments and on the blog. I too get tired of the experts who think they know everything and are so quick to condemn GWM without even driving one. So far GWM in South Africa have been very responsive, better than any company I have ever dealt with including Audi.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts