China Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Recently, we have gotten better rankings in search engines so many users are coming to this site (60+) but few are inputting in the discussions...

It would be fun to see more peoples opinions on Chinese Cars...because i know 90% of people that dont even know what chinese cars are (geely,chery etc) will get shocked once they see your banner lol

thanks again for the banner

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well, I was a member at Chery Forums and then someone PMed me about this site. I came to check it out and I liked how every major auto had its own thread, and that there were regular updates and members unlike Chery Forum. So I stayed.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Admin said:
thanks again for the banner
My pleasure :D I still have to make some gifs for you. They will feature the M14 and Zhonghua just like in the main banner. I will get on them abit later when I have some free time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i was searching for a chinese car forum and searched in search engine and found this site after searching for a while

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well I got to know this forum in a thread about Chery in forums.autoweek.com where there were lots of people who seemed to have a kinda hatred towards China, not just Chinese cars.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Someone came to my blog

Someone came to my blog and left a link that brought me back here.

I don't know that much about Chinese cars, so I look forward to learning.

·
Registered
280 Posts
firefox said:
Well I got to know this forum in a thread about Chery in forums.autoweek.com where there were lots of people who seemed to have a kinda hatred towards China, not just Chinese cars.

Yeah, everytime you mention China in an American message board, you typically get hate messages or really racist stereotypes.

·
Registered
126 Posts
edge said:
Yeah, everytime you mention China in an American message board, you typically get hate messages or really racist stereotypes.
So Chery has indeed a long long journey to go before finding its way in the foreign market, not just that of the States, but of the whole western world.
Sometimes I just think Chery is innocent, only because it's Chinese or being in a Communist country?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts