China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes!!!! We are working in this forum againg, I want to do how many people have a Greatwall , pick up, suv, cuv, ect. To me is very important, i want to do a especial group, to talk aboute expirence, tips and more. Please send me your information. Hello and best regards. Dennis Juan Sanabria.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dennis Juan Sanabria said:
Yes!!!! We are working in this forum againg, I want to do how many people have a Greatwall , pick up, suv, cuv, ect. To me is very important, i want to do a especial group, to talk aboute expirence, tips and more. Please send me your information. Hello and best regards. Dennis Juan Sanabria.
When I have all the information, I am goin to present to GWM a special program aboute that, Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To administrator

Thanks I saw my picture, it is posible toi put this photo with my name in the forum, like yours, you have a flag, i whant to have my photo. Thanks again, reagards Dennis Juan

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Thanks I saw my picture, it is posible toi put this photo with my name in the forum, like yours, you have a flag, i whant to have my photo. Thanks again, reagards Dennis Juan
goto "User CP" then goto "edit Avatar" and then either select a picture or upload picture

·
Registered
68 Posts
My father have Great Wall pickup Double Cabin 4x4. We are from Russia, Moscow. Our pickup has run over 52000 km now for less than 1 year. :thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gw

I have been driving a GW Hover since Nov 2005. First impression was that it ride better - in terms of driving position and quality of ride - than the pre 2000 Toyota 4Runner, Nissan Pathfinder and the Jeep Cherokee. The driver's seat lack lumber support and back passangers told me that it feel bumpy. Acceleration from the Mitsu 2.4L engine and the 5 speed manual is acceptable.

Ten months and 5000 km later (Sept 2006) - yes - I have only driven about 500km a month, the ride quality is still acceptable - as expected from a pickup truck based SUV. The lumber support issue was easily solved with an economical lumber support add on, however, I am begining to hear some BSRs (Buzz Squeeks and Rattles) and the gear box seem to be running a little rough.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GW SAFE are doing good

Ok, hello to every boddy, My Safe is like 4Runner Toyota. The Hover is a ISUZU AXIOM but the engine is Mitsubishi, in my case the engine is the same of TOYOTA 4Y. The pickup Deer is the same of the HLux Toyota, have the same engine do I have. Here in Costa Rica I work with a Dealer of GW, and I have contac whith all the customers. Example we have a man do he have a Deer 4X4 gas Dob.Cab. and he drive more them 300.000 KM, and are doing good. best regards, Dennis Juan

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Welcome feedback

Careng said:
I have been driving a GW Hover since Nov 2005. First impression was that it ride better - in terms of driving position and quality of ride - than the pre 2000 Toyota 4Runner, Nissan Pathfinder and the Jeep Cherokee. The driver's seat lack lumber support and back passangers told me that it feel bumpy. Acceleration from the Mitsu 2.4L engine and the 5 speed manual is acceptable.

Ten months and 5000 km later (Sept 2006) - yes - I have only driven about 500km a month, the ride quality is still acceptable - as expected from a pickup truck based SUV. The lumber support issue was easily solved with an economical lumber support add on, however, I am begining to hear some BSRs (Buzz Squeeks and Rattles) and the gear box seem to be running a little rough.
This is great feedback on GW's performance offshore!
Thanks Careng and please keep us updated as you accumulate some more kilometers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings, colleagues! To mine Hover only one month. It has run first thousand. With machine it is happy, except for some trifles. The display has already broken (have corrected), there are some problems with interior illumination, opening of the hatch and other electric. Well both the scratch of the panel of devices and strange sounds on bad way in a back part of a body is a dealer considers not as a guarantee case, and features of a design of the car... The Chinese manufacturer far to complain there is nobody...;-

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome !!!to this internayional Forum

Hello, my name is Dennis, Iam from Costa Rica (Central America). I work whith GWM in Costa Rica. Welcome and good luck.:thumb:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello, my name is Dennis, Iam from Costa Rica (Central America). I work whith GWM in Costa Rica. Welcome and good luck.:thumb:
Hi Dennis!
I'm Vadim, i'm from Belarus (Cenral Europe)
And i work in company, who is a dealer of great wall motor company.
Do you have a site of your company?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Dennis,hello at everibody ,I have a super luxury Hover black,have 2000km and for the moment i"m not so hapy with this car(many noise in the back,litle power,big consumtion of gasoline19l/100km in town,central looking work bad,cd changer take more time to play when you want to change the melody or the disc,noise at the gearbox like popcorn flakes,the leder is change the color at the seats like an old car,etc),but is a nice car.I expect to everibody to write all the problems of his car and what they fix.

·
Registered
121 Posts
we have 2 gw safes w/ch we have given to our marketing people to use. these were imported in early 2005. so far, no problems w/either of them. will check the mileage for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi to everybody, i'm LorDexter and i have a Hover cuv. ok here in italy will arrive in spring. 3 weeks ago i drove one like mine. it's Great!

·
Registered
938 Posts
maniac said:
Hello Dennis,hello at everibody ,I have a super luxury Hover black,have 2000km and for the moment i"m not so hapy with this car(many noise in the back,litle power,big consumtion of gasoline19l/100km in town,central looking work bad,cd changer take more time to play when you want to change the melody or the disc,noise at the gearbox like popcorn flakes,the leder is change the color at the seats like an old car,etc),but is a nice car.I expect to everibody to write all the problems of his car and what they fix.
you have a pretty long list...but i don't have any of this,where do you live???

my hover have 30000 km,2005 year model,fuel consuption is between 12-13 liters,never more???? so i am suprised with that,maybe is something wrong with the computer instaltation

i don't have any problems with central locking,also the company now have new cd changer,this also works very slow but it's works,i don't have any problems with it,but the radio is complicated...now ist the new radio in it

i have noise in gearbox because we try to change in 4x4 mode at 80 km/h..so we broke something,but it's works!

every leadher must be washed with specialy eqipment for that,i don't have the problems,and the interior still look like new

for noise in the back i find out what's the problem,the carrier of cargo,when you put in right positon they will not make noise,i don't have any other noises

also i use my car for offroad..i spend meny time on mud,snow and ruff terains so i am supried with so many problems with your vehicle,mabye don't have the "null servise" or wasn't checked propetly before they sell it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts