China Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you can tell by my post count I'm a new member on this forum but I have been checking it out for a few months. I'm one of the many people who are just intrested in cars and like to know whats going on in the auto world. What made me decide to join is that I saw there is a photoshop section. I've been 'chopping' for a while I'm not great but I'm happy with my skill level.

I live in the UK and have a thing for VW's at the moment I don't drive as it's just too expensive at the moment and despite my intrest in cars I can't really be bothered too.

Well thats the end of my intro hello to who ever might choose to read this.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the welcome. Its kind of odd how things happen the day i register
to this forum I find out a friend of mine has bought himself a Keeway Superlight 125 which as some of you may know is a product of Qianjiang Group.

I had to inform he had purchased a bike from China (not that it bothers him).

·
Registered
240 Posts
and, was he aware of what he was buying?I mean did he make a research about the bike before buying,or did he just look at the price and learn about the features and bought it? :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
welcome to china car forums

salvation said:
Well as you can tell by my post count I'm a new member on this forum but I have been checking it out for a few months. I'm one of the many people who are just intrested in cars and like to know whats going on in the auto world. What made me decide to join is that I saw there is a photoshop section. I've been 'chopping' for a while I'm not great but I'm happy with my skill level.

I live in the UK and have a thing for VW's at the moment I don't drive as it's just too expensive at the moment and despite my intrest in cars I can't really be bothered too.

Well thats the end of my intro hello to who ever might choose to read this.
welcome salvation, good to know you have interest in chinesecars

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eddie said:
and, was he aware of what he was buying?I mean did he make a research about the bike before buying,or did he just look at the price and learn about the features and bought it? :cool:

I don't think so he is the sort of person if somethings a good price and likes the look of it he buys it. He is happy with it so far but he has ride it for 2 years (restricted learners licence).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hope you folks don't mind but i need to get my post count to the magic 10 so its better to spam in my own topic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts