China Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not much new posts these days on this site ... I think if someone who can read chinese google around chinese auto site and bring the pictures or movie clips...it would make much better....

Anyway, a couple of days ago I saw the spyshot of Hyundai's new coupe spyshot. As it's just spyshot, it seems like people are confusing if this car is replacement of current hyundai coupe or all new RWD sport coupe.... According to the comments on http://trends.autoblog.com/2007/05/10/spy-shots-hyundais-rwd-coupe/4#comments , this car in picture has 4 with turbo...hmmm

·
Registered
198 Posts
I saw a new Hyundai Coupe today on Paris's street and it looks very nice~ i dunno what version is that tho.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yes........

The new look is a nice update..........a bit more aggressive and purposeful. The interior is also very nice and upscale looking..............although the central control knob idea in the center console is becoming a bit common, don't you think? The idea originated a few years ago in the BMW 7 series, and I've seen the same idea developed now with Honda, Nissan. BMW and now Hyundai (and I'm sure I'm missing a few). Mind you, it's not a BAD idea, just an idea that is getting seen a lot nowadays!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jmsteiny said:
The new look is a nice update..........a bit more aggressive and purposeful. The interior is also very nice and upscale looking..............although the central control knob idea in the center console is becoming a bit common, don't you think? The idea originated a few years ago in the BMW 7 series, and I've seen the same idea developed now with Honda, Nissan. BMW and now Hyundai (and I'm sure I'm missing a few). Mind you, it's not a BAD idea, just an idea that is getting seen a lot nowadays!!
I know what u mean... And the fact is hyundai is not the company that introduce the new stuff into the market. The only new stuff they brought would be the longest warranty in US and the most affordable saftey package( stablity control with 6 air bags ...)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.