China Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ignorant Americans??(Vid) lol

This has to be the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen!!!!

http://video.fosfor.se/next-country-to-invade

u need sound for this video!!

lol its too funny, i could pick out any country and tell you where it is, and everyone i know could do the same, how ridiculous is this that they keep picking australia

·
Registered
280 Posts
LOL that is both funny and VERY scary.

It's scary that the US has so much power and Americans just think about attacking other countries on a whim. The ignorance is truly appalling.

As far as geography, I'm sort of a freak, I can draw every country on earth from the top of my head. I also know all the capitals and major cities too.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
edge said:
LOL that is both funny and VERY scary.

It's scary that the US has so much power and Americans just think about attacking other countries on a whim. The ignorance is truly appalling.

As far as geography, I'm sort of a freak, I can draw every country on earth from the top of my head. I also know all the capitals and major cities too.
im the same way, but its shown in many studies that immigrant from other nations (with 2 cultures, 2 languages etc) are a little more caring in things like geography

·
Registered
280 Posts
Admin said:
im the same way, but its shown in many studies that immigrant from other nations (with 2 cultures, 2 languages etc) are a little more caring in things like geography

makes sense.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm a stupid American, I guess

I must be one of those stupid Americans...

Question: The guy holding the map....and asking the questions...why was he SOO stupid to keep putting the wrong name of the country on Australia?

Did you notice, sometimes he had France on Australia? Sometimes he had Iran on Australia? and so on?

Granted...some Americans are stupid...but to judge them to all be stupid is way too stereotypical...no?

www.panasianbiz.com

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yeah, they kept naming Australia as different countries to see if they would even get it. It seems like most of them didn't even know.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
panasianbiz said:
I must be one of those stupid Americans...

Question: The guy holding the map....and asking the questions...why was he SOO stupid to keep putting the wrong name of the country on Australia?

Did you notice, sometimes he had France on Australia? Sometimes he had Iran on Australia? and so on?

Granted...some Americans are stupid...but to judge them to all be stupid is way too stereotypical...no?
ill just say US being the superpower has some of the brightest people in the world which made it is what it is today, and theres also a big group of people in the US which didn't even complete High School even though everyone has the opportunity to get food on the table and free education to grade 12.

These people we obviously on the bottom half of the population

but just saying its sad to see anyone in the world this ignorant

·
Registered
14 Posts
more appropriate than Americans are...

Admin but just saying its sad to see anyone in the world this ignorant[/QUOTE said:
This statement seems more appropriate....seeing anyone this ignorant is a shame...I am sure we can find such people like that everywhere in the world regardless of the country they live in....shall we take a trip to Siberia, or to the countryside of China, or Brazil or .....

There was a recent survey in Japan and many young people did NOT even know that Japan participated in WWII much less know they were instigators.

That is equally sad...

www.panasianbiz.com

·
Registered
280 Posts
panasianbiz said:
This statement seems more appropriate....seeing anyone this ignorant is a shame...I am sure we can find such people like that everywhere in the world regardless of the country they live in....shall we take a trip to Siberia, or to the countryside of China, or Brazil or .....

There was a recent survey in Japan and many young people did NOT even know that Japan participated in WWII much less know they were instigators.

That is equally sad...

www.panasianbiz.com

That's one of the major reasons that China and Korea are still having a lot of problems with a newly militant Japan. Imagine if most Germans did not even know the Nazis started WW2 and murdered millions of people, and they began to become antagonistic towards their neighbors.

That's why Chinese and Koreans have a right to be concerned about the militaristic Koizumi and co.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts