China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am from China shenyang city where Brilliance Automotive factory was "born".
To my surprise,Chinese cars,especially Brilliance Automotive is far more concerned by car fans overseas,such as "junjie" and "zunchi".These two cars are the most popular cars saled in Chinese market today.
I'd like to chat with car fans all over the word.I know most informations about Chinese cars.Any friends have any questions could ask me.
By the way,please do not use the words abbreviation in your reply.

·
Registered
12 Posts
sunyong72 said:
To my surprise,Chinese cars,especially Brilliance Automotive is far more concerned by car fans overseas,such as "junjie" and "zhunchi".These two cars are the most popular cars saled in Chinese market today.
I'd like to chat with car fans all over the word.I know most informations about Chinese cars.Any firends have any questions could ask me.
Oh, please. It's ZunChi, not ZhunChi.
Have a nice day!

·
Registered
264 Posts
sunyong72 said:
To my surprise,Chinese cars,especially Brilliance Automotive is far more concerned by car fans overseas,such as "junjie" and "zhunchi".These two cars are the most popular cars saled in Chinese market today.
I'd like to chat with car fans all over the word.I know most informations about Chinese cars.Any firends have any questions could ask me.

welcome Sunyong72 to chinacarforums :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BringIt said:
I love the design of the Brilliance cars, any plans to come to the US?

By the way, what are "firends"? ;)
I'v heard Brilliance cars will export overseas about 3000 vehicles recently,but I don't exactly know where they would go.maybe to Europe or north American.

American car is very nice and has a good quality.It's very popular in Chinese market.Many Chinese would buy American cars as their first selection if they would be sold cheaper.So,why are you so interested in Brilliance cars as you have many better selections arround you?
My mistake.in fact,it's "friends"

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well,Brilliance Junjie is the most popular car in Chinese market now.The order forms are over 10,000.If you want to buy Junjie in Chinese,you have to wait 2 to 4 month.So,many people complain about that,and consumers oppose Junjie exports to surply the demands of "our own".
The drivers who have bought jj(we would like to call Junjie as jj) all gave jj highly appraise.It's a nice car affirmatively

·
Registered
459 Posts
What makes you say that American cars are nessecarily better than the Zhonghua? My interest in Chinese cars is simply a fascination. I believe that more companies means better competition which inturn would equal better products, prices and quality. That is why when Chinese companies come to the states, considering that they will be cheaper than the cars currently being sold in North America while still having average or better than average quality and reliability the consumer will be faced with a win-win situation while getting more value for their hard earned dollar.

·
Registered
507 Posts
sunyong72 said:
...American car is very nice and has a good quality.It's very popular in Chinese market.Many Chinese would buy American cars as their first selection if they would be sold cheaper.So,why are you so interested in Brilliance cars as you have many better selections arround you?
Why am I so interested? Simple, I'm ethnic Chinese.

I root for Chinese companies and Chinese people. For too long China was weak and picked on by other world powers. It's time for China to move up the ladder and become a 1st world country that we all can be proud of.

I'm also a car nut. So I want to proudly drive around town in a Chinese made car - hopefully the likes of a modern MG roadster. Imagine people's surprise when they find out it's from China!

With regards to American cars, prior to recent years, they were simply junk. (relatively speaking, of course) Even today, I'd maybe buy a GM product, but completely stay away from Chrysler and Ford.

·
Registered
507 Posts
And yes, Junjie is simply the best looking Chinese car. In fact, it's better looking than 80% of the cars in the US.

So please triple the production, get the quality and emissions right, sport tune it, throw in a large engine, and ship it over so I can buy one! NOW!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am sorry to tell you that our Brilliance Automotive cars including JunJie will export to Europe first ,then to North American.
Another information about a new Chinese car of "HaFei saibao V" will be sold on Chinese market this Sunday.It's a good looking car which producted with Junjie as the same engine and "underpan"
In our car forums,we always say hafei saibao v is the strongest competitor to Junjie.
can you tell me how to upload a pic on this forum,then you guys will see it directly.
This is a link of pic of saibao v
http://image.baidu.com/i?tn=baiduim...lm=-1&pv=&word=%B9%FE%B7%C9%C8%FC%B1%AA+v&z=0

·
Registered
4 Posts

hey!sunong72 which car manufacturer r u working for? zhonghua or hafei or ...? as I see u r majoring car engineering? It is nice to see ur comments here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
BringIt said:
I love the design of the Brilliance cars, any plans to come to the US?

By the way, what are "firends"? ;)
Hi BringIt
Two different companies have planned to bring Brilliance Cars to the States. One of them, China Motor Corporation, was going to to call the car "Europa". They have been pretty quiet lately.
The other one, Global Holdings Motors, apparently plan to call the car "Pantera", and they apparently already have the rights to sell it in Mexico.
Hope this is of interest.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I really think Brilliance is one of the major bright spots for the future of the Chinese car industry.

I think that in terms of branding, design and quality, Brilliance is one of hte major leaders. I hope to see some great Brilliance cars in the USA one day.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Brilliance in Germany?

sunyong72 said:
I am sorry to tell you that our Brilliance Automotive cars including JunJie will export to Europe first ,then to North American.
Another information about a new Chinese car of "HaFei saibao V" will be sold on Chinese market this Sunday.It's a good looking car which producted with Junjie as the same engine and "underpan"
In our car forums,we always say hafei saibao v is the strongest competitor to Junjie.
can you tell me how to upload a pic on this forum,then you guys will see it directly.
This is a link of pic of saibao v
http://image.baidu.com/i?tn=baiduim...lm=-1&pv=&word=%B9%FE%B7%C9%C8%FC%B1%AA+v&z=0
Hi Sunyong72,
I´m from Germany. Can you tell me, when will we see the fantastic cars of Brilliance in Europe, especially in Germany?
Thanks
toemo

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Brilliance cars are quite fascinating.
Hopefully we'll see one of those real soon here on the dutch roads.
I would gladly testdrive one of those, even if it's only for an hour.

Why?
Well....i'm wondering how the roadhold and the performance are.
What's already certain is that the Junjie looks good, quite a sporty design (exterior).

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
sunyong72 said:
I'v heard Brilliance cars will export overseas about 3000 vehicles recently,but I don't exactly know where they would go.maybe to Europe or north American.......
In September, the German trading company HSO, a subsidiary of EH Harms, brushed aside Euro Motors and won an agreement with Brilliance to import 3,000 Zhonghua Zunchi sedans to Europe.
In the U.S. on the other hand, the timetable of Arizona's David Shelberg, and others, to introduce the Zunchi to the U.S., has stalled again and again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts