China Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imperium Motor Corp. (IMC) is an EV sales, manufacturer and marketing company that offers a wide variety of affordable vehicles equipped for the North American market, with emphasis on great design, a green mindset, performance, and functionality. Vehicles will include high-speed, mid-speed and low-speed electric vehicles including cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, buses, and scooters. Website

SEV:
Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle

Terra-E:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Grille

Rover:
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset

Rumble Air:
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle

A-One Sport:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Imp Chimp:
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
446 Posts
With regards to Imperium Motor, in July, Yahoo News reported: "The ET5 SUV homologation was approved for Europe and is approaching approval for the North American market."How are they doing in their quest for getting approval of these Imperium ("high speed") models?
Imperium has very ambitious plans, now to include the Zhongxing Terralord. In 2007, another company, known as Chamco, planned to bring a Zhongxing 4X4 product to the U.S. market but its efforts were thwarted.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Lawrence, I'm glad that someone else is interested in this development! Imperium's main markets as of now are US and Canada. They have gotten lots of positive feedback in Canada, showing up at many Canadian auto shows. They got 200 pre-orders at the 3 day Montreal Electric Vehicle Show, and seem to be going good in Canada. As for US, they haven't quite developed as much. They have a small showroom in Fairfield, California, which I went too a couple months ago. They were very nice, and had good plans to launch. They told me their low-speed vehicles are planned for areas such as San Francisco. I didn't see the ZX Terralord in the showroom, so I didn't get any info on that truck. I plan on going back to see it. They do seem game for the truck and SEV to be successful, with lots of video launches. Imperium will be attending the LA Auto Show from November 19th-25th.

·
Registered
446 Posts
"They do seem game for the truck and SEV to be successful,..."
Hi LSEV. Yes, I'm sure they are game to be successful, with these (larger) on-road vehicles , but can they manage to get through the homologation to sell in the U.S.?
Thanks for keeping us right up to date on Imperium progress, as they work hard to do what others could not.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"The interest in our products is very strong and as more models become available for sale, we expect revenue to escalate fairly quickly. By the beginning of Q2, we expect strong sales for SUV’s, trucks and buses, which are not even currently included in our first half 2021 projections. We anticipate several significant milestones in the coming weeks as we establish our dealer network, receive cars at our experience Centre and host a ‘Grand Opening’, and continue homologation of the remainder of our vehicle fleet."

They already have approval for SEV and Terra truck, according to their Facebook page.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts