China Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a good experience in selling cars of different manufecturers including China car.
I want to import Proton car to Ukraine. Does anybody have any contacts of theire export department or some contacts with plant?

Also I'm looking possibility to import Lifan cars to Ukraine.

Thanks

·
Registered
297 Posts
Does Lifan even export yet? I thought they going to start exporting to brazil, but not yet

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Lifan export progress

autoindex.com says that Lifan has made an agreement to export 500 vehicles (520 sedan??) to an Iranian auto rental company. Apparently Lifan has been exporting its trucks and buses to Nigeria, Kazakstan and Vietnam for awhile.

Lifan is about to begin CKD assembling of the Didi 520 with state-oowned Ganja in Azeri City, Azerbaijian. It's doing the same in Vietnam.

Of course the foreign markets for Lifan's famous motorcycles are also likely export targets for Lifan sedans.

How about the Tritec factory in Brazil. Will Lifan be the top bidder for it? I haven't seen any more reports of it lately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a contact

i will contact you by email, let me know what it is. i have a contact in china and i have several contacts in japan too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi! I’m interesting in selling Lifan cars in Ukraine. Now we selling chery cars(www.chery.kiev.ua 28 car-center in Ukraine), but we also want to sell other china or japan (Daihatsu) cars here.

Please give me contacts sof Lifan Plant.
my e-mail didik(at)bigmir.net

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Shults said:
Hi! I’m interesting in selling Lifan cars in Ukraine. Now we selling chery cars(www.chery.kiev.ua 28 car-center in Ukraine), but we also want to sell other china or japan (Daihatsu) cars here.

Please give me contacts sof Lifan Plant.
my e-mail didik(at)bigmir.net
Shults we know that the Gonow Automobile Co., Ltd. people are pumped up and ready to help folks who want to sell their vehicles. We see it here on the forum where they respond quickly to inquiries like yours.

But apparently the Lifan people are snoozing on the job, or just not connected to the information loop, as no one has responded after all this time.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Dragin, you cant get in contact with Lifan?

I sometimes have problems with Chery, its best to make 'friends' with a few people that work there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dear Sirs

Good day! We are a chinese freight forwarder .Pls help to finish my e-mail since maybe you are the one we need!

Shenzhen Xin Yang Shipping Co.,Ltd, headquartered in Shenzhen, China, since 2002, is an international NVOCC certified by the PRC Ministry of Communications. we are member in WCA/CGLN.

XIN YANG SHIPPING grows rapidly while Shenzhen is developing into the hub of international cargo transportation in South China. Joined by enterprising and experienced staff, XIN YANG SHIPPING provides through import and export service:
?container shipping
?less than container load (LCL)
?land container trucking
?warehousing
?insurance
?customs clearing
?various commodity inspections
In addition, individual service is available to meet specific requirements.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts