China Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am planning to import GONOW and want to know how easy was it to work with them.In terms of signing a contract , co operation etc.

Thanks

Best Regards

·
Registered
938 Posts
you are very unserius, first you should visit china and arrange some meetings there, can't do work thru alibaba, made in china or other portals, it's maybe goot to get any contacts but for real job you must go to visit them

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what do you think I am ? Joker,
Of course I will visit china and meet the people I am importing cars from. But what do you want me to do , go to china stand infront of GONOW head quarters and shout "I want to buy your cars" . Common we need have contact established first and if anyone can help me establish the contact , I can take it from there.

·
Registered
938 Posts
you should first send an email directly into company with your presentation who you are, also your method to go into china and infront of company and say: i want to buy your cars....it's good, i did it :D ,with that words " i want to buy your cars" all doors in the companies are open

on this way we visit over 30 chinese automobile companies, simply you go tere and say, i want that somebody meet me, show me your products and other, maybe it funny but it work, we was in china, buy couple of cell phones and call every company in towns, they are very friendly and without problem you can get anything you need, also things are going much better in live, isntead on emails

represntative of gonow here is mr.jason zhang, or zzfirst user, you can found here his contact information, also there is a user gonow.europe which sell gonow vehicles in europe

·
Registered
93 Posts
isangard said:
what do you think I am ? Joker,
Of course I will visit china and meet the people I am importing cars from. But what do you want me to do , go to china stand infront of GONOW head quarters and shout "I want to buy your cars" . Common we need have contact established first and if anyone can help me establish the contact , I can take it from there.

if want to go to GONOW,you can gave a personal e-mail to me,and we can discuss privately,i'm from GONOW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts