China Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Still safer than a moped, motorcycle, bicycle, or any older used cars. If you don't have the $ to buy the latest new car and really need a vehicle, this is not a bad choice at all.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The JiangLing Landwind was displayed at the Frankfurt Motor Show last week and is expected to arrive in British showrooms within months.
BringIT, take it from me, i will check this vehicle out when it arrives in UK. I have driven the Toyota Landcruiser (Petrol/gasoline) in Dubai and it was a fantastic off roader. In UK most 4*4 including land cruiser are diesel and i never like them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This was big news in Finland since they started selling those in Estonia.

Actually, if you look at for instance the performance of the previous generation Ford F-150 in the US, this was still sold in 2003, the crash performance was just as poor:

http://paultan.org/wp-content/crash_f150.jpg

No need to continually bash these cars due to the crash ratings, I do wish they would work on safety though :shame:

(Sorry to cheat, had to post that url to make my point)

·
Registered
186 Posts
The famous Landwind :D
Articel is from September 18, 2005 :rolleyes:
Don't now how they are now.
I remember that the change the front of the car.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Almost all the cars that do really well in the 40mph head on collision would fail completely at 50, this car would probably do well in a 30mph head on collision.

What percentage of collisions are above 30 and below 40? And what percentage are above 40?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts