China Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I were Japanese I would be ashamed that Japan is worshipped by such an idiot.

Seriously, he does nothing but provoking shit, bashing everything Chinese, making groundless statedments.

For chrissake this is a serious forum and I do not think we should allow this kind of memeber to jeopardize the proper function of this forum.

Yes I do not like "Really I hate CHINA" either, but I do in a way respect his knowledge of automobiles and some of his posts are amongs the bests on thie forum, indeed, that's the reason RIHC should stay

However this GBJ is a pure joke and deserves to be banned, it is not that I cannot tolerate different opinions, I live in a democratic free country by US standards and I know very well what freedom of speech means, this guy is only causing troubles, he is a troll needed to be trashed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Um, Tiggo?

Not trying to be insulting, but, you're not exactly a prize yourself.

PS - Can you make your signature picture any bigger? It doesn't quite blot out absolutely everything on my screen yet....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Tiggo said:
If I were Japanese I would be ashamed that Japan is worshipped by such an idiot.

Seriously, he does nothing but provoking shit, bashing everything Chinese, making groundless statedments.

For chrissake this is a serious forum and I do not think we should allow this kind of memeber to jeopardize the proper function of this forum.

Yes I do not like "Really I hate CHINA" either, but I do in a way respect his knowledge of automobiles and some of his posts are amongs the bests on thie forum, indeed, that's the reason RIHC should stay

However this GBJ is a pure joke and deserves to be banned, it is not that I cannot tolerate different opinions, I live in a democratic free country by US standards and I know very well what freedom of speech means, this guy is only causing troubles, he is a troll needed to be trashed.
u should ignore him, i think theres a function so it doesnt show any of his posts!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rock-N-Roll said:
Um, Tiggo?

Not trying to be insulting, but, you're not exactly a prize yourself.

PS - Can you make your signature picture any bigger? It doesn't quite blot out absolutely everything on my screen yet....
Well, if you have a suggestion, bring it up directly. I hate it, might be my problem, when people just beat about the bushes and make all those sarcatic comments.

I admit that I might be a ******* sometime, but I have my principles.

If you wanted to say that my signiture picture is too big, just say it, and it's not like i'm gonna freak out or anything. I am pretty sure we are not in a world that values black sarcasm, for I might as well say something like "log onto newegg and grab a bigger screen for like 200 bucks" or something like that which i am pretty sure you won't appreciate.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mrgq said:
u should ignore him, i think theres a function so it doesnt show any of his posts!
Thanks mrgg, i will consider it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
he's curly in the three stooges, you know, the one that can't follow the conversation so much so that someone has to stop & explain things in the simplest of manner. if you can't stand him, don't show any of his posts when viewing the threads. he's harmless, very dense, but overall, he's harmless. let's keep him on for comic relief.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Tiggo said:
Well, if you have a suggestion, bring it up directly. I hate it, might be my problem, when people just beat about the bushes and make all those sarcatic comments.
Don't appear so rabid in your posts?

Tiggo said:
If you wanted to say that my signiture picture is too big, just say it, and it's not like i'm gonna freak out or anything. I am pretty sure we are not in a world that values black sarcasm, for I might as well say something like "log onto newegg and grab a bigger screen for like 200 bucks" or something like that which i am pretty sure you won't appreciate.
OK. First, my screen is a 24 inch flat LCD at 1280 X1024 resolution that cost 10 times that much; Your signature picture was previously way too big & relatively useless. You changed it. Now your current signature picture is way too big, and even more useless? Perhaps consider re-sizing the picture?

Nah, the subtlety of sarcasm is more satisfying....

·
Registered
314 Posts
Keep it going lads:D

Tiggo, that siggy picture of shanghai looked like a copy of Kuwait water towers:D

also get a 4 door Toyota Rav 4 original, way better than the copy Tiggo ;)

:p

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rock-N-Roll said:
Don't appear so rabid in your posts?

OK. First, my screen is a 24 inch flat LCD at 1280 X1024 resolution that cost 10 times that much; Your signature picture was previously way too big & relatively useless. You changed it. Now your current signature picture is way too big, and even more useless? Perhaps consider re-sizing the picture?

Nah, the subtlety of sarcasm is more satisfying....
You liar, you have absolutely close to zero understanding toward nowaday computer display technolgy.

A 24 inch Flat LCD, say a DELL UltraSharp 2407FPW, only costs around 700 bucks, in Europe it is more expensive, say around 800 euros. Dell may produce crappy laptops or ugly LCD TVs, but its LCD Monitors are of top qualities and the 2407 FPW is one of the finest monitors in that category with a resolution of WUXGA being 1920 x 1200.

what is the brand of monitor you are using? a 24" running on XVGA? it's like dring your Ferrai on a muddy country road. :lol: and I have never heard of that before.

To my best knowledge, you are probably using some crappy 17"/19" LCD monitors which cost exactly like 200 bucks. They, on the other hand, have a native resolution of 1280 x 1024.

Now quit bringing up the nonsense and get a life.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Tiggo said:
You liar, you have absolutely close to zero understanding toward nowaday computer display technolgy.

A 24 inch Flat LCD, say a DELL UltraSharp 2407FPW, only costs around 700 bucks, in Europe it is more expensive, say around 800 euros. Dell may produce crappy laptops or ugly LCD TVs, but its LCD Monitors are of top qualities and the 2407 FPW is one of the finest monitors in that category with a resolution of WUXGA being 1920 x 1200.

what is the brand of monitor you are using? a 24" running on XVGA? it's like dring your Ferrai on a muddy country road. :lol: and I have never heard of that before.

To my best knowledge, you are probably using some crappy 17"/19" LCD monitors which cost exactly like 200 bucks. They, on the other hand, have a native resolution of 1280 x 1024.

...sniff...you're right....God I'm so ashamed...I'm viewing this website on my vintage 1988 Motorola cell phone display....black & white no less... I'm so impressed with your abilities..

Do it again! Do it again! Tell me what kind of hard drive I'm using! You da man!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Tiggo said:

Tiggo this is NOT a computer GEEK forum, :lol: and yes your current siggy is to big and serves no purpose:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.