China Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hanjiang is a part of Shaanxi Aircraft Industry (SAC) and produces small minivans. In 2005 Gonow bought Hanjiang. I don't have much information about this make but here is something:

- Hanjiang was founded in 1985 by SAC which itself belongs to China Aviation
Industry Corporation (CAIC). CAIC owns Changhe and Hafei trade marks

- In 2002 Image SFJ6370 and Safe SFJ6350 (Daihatsu Atrai) introduced

- capacity is 50 000 / a year

- workforce is about 1100 people

I couldn't find a good website about Hanjiang (old website is down).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Models now in production:

- SFJ6370 Image (2002- )
- SFJ6340/ SFJ6350 Safe (Daihatsu Atrai, 2002- )
- SFJ1010E (Carry P-U, 1985- )
- SFJ1010X (Carry Van, 1987- )
- SFJ1010A (Carry Van)
- SFJ1012 (Carry P-U)
- SFJ6320 (Carry minibus)
- SFJ6322 (Carry minibus)
- SFJ6323A (Carry minibus)

More information is welcome (zzzfirst ?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures are hard to find.

Image SFJ6370

Image SFJ6370

SFJ6320 -series

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thank you very much for your pictures

Yes,my company bought Hanjiang automobile,the exactly speaking,we rent from that company.
Now my company also is prepared to bulild new minivan assemble line in my city,TAIZHOU.

For the web introduce minivan,we only have some information in company' chinese version,not on english version,but we will show it in future.

please to wait for my company any new information.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Shaanxi Hanjiang Auto ownership

zzffirst said:
.........we rent from that company.........
Mr. Zhang, do you mean that Hanjiang is still under ownership of the state-owned China Aviation Industry Corporation II, which also owns Hafei, Chang'he, Dong'an Heibao and Guizhou Guihang?

I am guessing that by "rent from" you mean Ji'ao subcontracts the manufacturing of vehicles to Hanjiang.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thank you very much for your care of my company's car

Mr Dragin,

Yes,you know my company establish from 2003,at that time my government don't agree my company manufacture minivan car,so we have to rent their brand. My government has rule,any automobile company must produce the car for 3 years,then the government agree the company to produce by itself brand.

Jason Zhang

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Thanks

Thank you Mr. Zhang for clarifying that relationship with Hanjiang. Your company has been very creative and made impressive progress in a short time.

My complements on your excellent website. Interested consumers can easily see all the models that you offer, in detail.
Your company seems very dynamic and motivated to succeed.

·
Registered
180 Posts
thank you very much for your comment

Mr Dragin,whatever I should thank you very much.You have made many compliment for my company's car and my company.

Thank you again.

Jason Zhang

·
Registered
180 Posts
yes,we have new plan for minivan

My friend,thank you for your question.
Yes,we have bought more than 35 hectares lands for our minivan factory,when we finish the building,I will let you know.

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
new developments

Hi Jason,
I understand that Gonow is now cooperating with Daewoo International, for the design and production of the GA6350 (1.0-liter minicar, presentation June 2007) and the GA6420 (2.0-liter SUV, end of 2007). Is the GA6350 the car which will be made in your new factory? Is it a small car (motorcar) or a minibus, like the SFJ6370? Can you show us a photo of the design?
Greetings!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts