China Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I never introduced myself properly. I prefer to be known as 4*real*Made_in_China, or Made in China(Its an alias). I'm not Chinese btw. Anyway, I have a Renault and I'm a car guru. I'm very familiar with the US and European (particularly French, Spanish, British, and maybe German) markets and I'm learning more everyday about the Chinese market. I pretty much know most major manufacturers. I speak 4 languages (ok 3 and I'm learning one). I've already used this forum quite a bit, but I felt like it was time to introduce myself. :D :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hello made In China, welcome to the forum, :thumb: Where are u from and what languages do u speak

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm from the US, but I don't live there. I speak English (mother tongue), French (bilingual), Spanish (almost fluent), Japanese (just starting).

·
Registered
148 Posts
4*real*Made_in_China said:
I'm from the US, but I don't live there. I speak English (mother tongue), French (bilingual), Spanish (almost fluent), Japanese (just starting).

and what sparked your interest in china? and their auto indistry? and welcome

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I like cars in general. China(cars) was something I wasn't too familiar with, besides maybe a few Chinese Buicks and Citroëns. Of course I also find the country itself, its culture, and its economy intriguing.

·
Registered
832 Posts
WOW I only know one :lol:

Well, I like cars in general. China(cars) was something I wasn't too familiar with, besides maybe a few Chinese Buicks and Citroëns. Of course I also find the country itself, its culture, and its economy intriguing.

Same with me, I wanted to learn more about Chinese Auto Industry.

Great intro 4*real*Made_in_China :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts